Vetex PLS

wtf, that’s a your pc problem, not vetex’. If you can’t play the game even on the lowest graphics then you don’t meet the barrier to entry to play the game. The game isn’t designed to be played in small servers, the game started out with 5 for testing purposes. You’re supposed to be in big servers for balancing reasons, if you could pick your server people would just join small servers to grind.

A game like deepwoken with a similar amount of players as AO has a server list and ppl stioo get ganked anyway. A server list would only help players with 200 dollar pcs.

I say we should have server lists, idc what weird reasoning you come up with. I ACTUALLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME.
I cant argue as well cuz im on mobile so

Even at that, there’s a level cap. High level players that wanna pvp wont join small servers.
Bounty hunting tells you where a player is, although its annoying you can still find and gank them.

Whats wrong with low levels just trying to progress?

ALSO, im rooting for an addition, not a revamp. i like being able to join my friends and even randoms.

how have you still not gotten a better computer yet
even a mac runs better than your ‘pc’

Actually, ive saved up 800 dollars from lawn mowing and my moms driving business. We are waiting for a sale so we can buy a good computer for cheap.

thats pog
better to try and build ur own, i built a really good one for only $800
prebuilt pcs are wayyy overpriced

I would use my moms computer but it literally cant recharge its battery anymore soo

I am saying the truth btw.
Idk if we can buy a real PC, my mom always buys laptops.

Ill make a post looking for pc suggestions under 900 dollars tmrw, dont feel like doing it on mobile

still possible in 2023? heard parts were getting more expensive

maybe i’ll join a computer building club in college lol

lemme check, i had a spreadsheet of the most inexpensive items

You should join really any course involving computers. Its a popular job nowadays.

not about the level cap, there’s much more shit to grind than that, allowing people to grind small servers would be a problem.

that’s not an option
if it is teach me how

How, in what way? You mean us bad computer players should suffer while the decent computer players literally pack us up and smoke us?

I think its when you first make an account

So many problems you say. Like what? Players being able to effectively do quests?
Being able to fight other players at their full potential?
JOINING A SERVER WITH A GOKS REGION?
TELL ME WHAT? WHAT COULD BE A PROBLEM WITH A SERVER LIST?

i fucking hate this fucking platform so much i’m so glad i’m never touching it again after AO