Vetex PLS

Have you ever been laggy in a game? Had 10 FPS or less?
Do you know how bad 18 fps ans below is? Not 20 FPS, i gwt 17 and below FPS with 5 person servers in my region. 50k+ players play AO. the chances of someone else having my same situation are not slim. It would help us laggy players greatly.

legendary chart farming? idk

heard people say that legendary scrolls from AA won’t be added, so i guess there’s no point in trying to force people to deal with player pirates when you’re just getting more sealed chests (just slowly kill weak pirate ships)

I manage to make do with 10-20 fps, it might not be much but i managed to get 7.5m(in all) bounty in blox fruits. Idc if you say no skill combat, my game was slow the whole time.

Ill prob find a way to fight well in AO too, but really in that game as well as deepwoken i HEAVILY relied on player list.

So basically, one small problem with a thing that most players prob cant even read overlooks all the benefits?
Leg charts dont even give unfairlynOP items like in AA, and even so vetez can just makeit so theres a notif everytime someone pulls a chart(dont dont do this tho, its a joke ;-:wink:

Thats not how it works, developers have no control over that. Whenever a server is made or is being picked, its entirely up to Roblox to choose if its one of your region, usually opting to be good, but sometimes also bad.

This is why a server list and more precise server region indicators are important, as instead of relying on Roblox (doesnt work half the time), you can just join an already existing server

Can you send me the spreadsheet pls

Yes, like the hit game, Blox Fruits!!!

And deepwoken)

1 Like

Arcane legacy too

it means you can’t play. There’s a barrier to entry to everything, and you can’t expect vetex to accommodate you because you don’t meet the basic requirements. It isn’t vetex’ fault you can’t run the game and it’s a waste of time for him to try to accomodate.

Tf do you mean i cant play?

Why wouldnt he want to benefit from more players?

grinding cargo with no repercussions, grinding quests without player interference, completely evading pvp, clans being able to take over servers, and more :).

Are you crazy? Adding this function makes more ppl want to play because they get less lag.

I don’t think you understand what a pain in the ass it would be to optimize the game any more than it already has been. It isn’t even entirely in vetex’ control because part of it is the roblox engine itself. The sheer amount of time and effort isn’t worth his time when he could just work on updating the game for the 90k people who can join.

So you dont want the low levels to have peaceful grinding… those aren’t repurcussions, they are things ppl ACTIVELY AVOID.
Plus its not loke youd be able to join a 1 person server or something, thered still be players to interact with :slight_smile:

Its early access
Idc if thats hypocritical of me, i think this is a good suggestion for full release.

I know me and a ton of others dont like our grind getting interupted.

low levels can peacefully grind dummy, low levels can’t pvp. You have to be level 50 to pvp. The game is made to have to fight other players. You’re not SUPPOSED to like getting your grinding fucked over, but that’s how it’s meant to be so grinding isn’t as easy as it is now. It is ridiculous just how much you can grind right now since nobody can stop you.

He can’t and he isn’t going to, it’s too much effort.