Vetex PVP Rant

It’s the only thing I agree with lol

Honestly i didnt think vetex ever paid attention to the haters… lowkey makes me dissapointed cuz i feel like if he has time to pay attention to haters he gots time to check my patreon message T_T

I might be considered extreme but they should just quit. I believe arcane odyssey will never be a PVP centered game, the dev said it. We would be better off without them screaming and busting our balls every 3 days

I like pvp in arcane odyssey its fun. Bteam ruins it thoe

Feels like I’ve done more typing in the forums in the last 6 hours than I have since I joined the forums.

It’s like playing whack-a-mole, but it accelerates my carpal tunnel.

this made me realize that AO may not be for me

another generic ass goon

Nah he is the yappologist you haven’t seen anything

is he graduated from Yapology

Masters degree

This basically confirms my take about Roblox games needing to have PvP in it to survive (I love being correct)

Hmmm… Right, off to annoy Vetex then.

HEYO THE @V-TEXT, WHAT HAPPENED TO MUTATIONS, GUH???

50 bucks says hes abandoning development again

I have been very miffed about grabs, given that the only one that has worked ever is npc grabs and snare, which just meant that mages were even more annoying for me to fight

love that he mentions the family

Its true, pvp is fun. I think some people are just not enticed by competition. They rather live life in sandbox mode and just mess around having fun which i respect thats cool too :+1:

2 Likes

I agree, if i want to use max defense on a light paladin with 160 vitality no power no spirit imbue, i should be able to win fights so long as I am skilled enough.

Meh. It can be a large factor (especially in games revolving around combat), but it’s not necessarily needed.