"Vetex will never disable PvP"

Vetex:

• Positive renown players can no longer damage each other through any means unless they are in party with friendly fire turned on, fighting on a claimed island, fighting on an arena island, or fighting in Elysium.

now we just need this extended to negative renown and neutral rep (negative cannot hunt negative, and neutral cannot hunt/be hunted by either)

(I was going to make a suggestion. but that would get me hyper-yelled at)

Heroes not hurting heroes makes sense since they’re supposed to be decent people, it only makes sense that a villain, who is not a decent person, to be able to hurt other villains.

5 Likes

neutral “I have no enemies” would also make sense since they are a Town NPC and can’t perform combat

but it could operate under the principle of “professionals have standards” or a “thiefs code” where if you don’t partake in it you are hunted by everyone. after all by that logic, everyone in Blackwater should be out for your neck no matter what.

Blackwater is run by the assassin syndicate so they’re probably keeping everyone in line as people fighting in their secret hideout is probably not ideal.

so the syndicate could work like the “dark equivalent” of the GN
the GN keeps order alongside the law. the AS keeps (relative) stability among villains high notoriety sends GN and AS after your ass

AS doesn’t govern over all criminals like GN governs over the people in the war seas. We can see that as pirate ships are just as hostile towards them as everyone else. So pirates would have to be changed in how they work in order for that explanation to make sense.

Pirates operate on the “kill everyone on sight” rule. hence making them a enemy of the AS. this further supports my idea actually. since pirates attack anyone. even the AS hunts them.

It means that negative rep people aren’t bound by the same rules and are capable of hurting eachother. If pirates can attack fellow neg reps then it seems a little odd that neg rep players wouldn’t.

1 Like

no no no.

the rule is “you dont hunt other negative reps”
the pirates break this rule and hence are enemies of the AS. and since they are allready negative rep allready are enemies of the GN.

and still this is a PvP mechanic. has no bearing on PvE anyways

ofc I still am a advocate for “vetex just give us PvE servers PLEASE”

no just go in an empty server

3 Likes

would be nice if most of the 1-2 player servers weren’t locked or restricted in some way :^)

(tbh if vetex did add a 1-player mode I would be fine with that also. since cant have PvP if other players cant join you)

1 Like

Assassins can’t hurt other Assassins

that’s basically the same as pve server

he’d disable open world pvp if it wasnt the only reason for some people to play

this isnt disabling pvp though, this is more like adding restrictions to it if you’re a positive rep. Im not complaining, its a great change that gives more incentive to go negative reputation since it gives you more freedom to hunt whoever

1 Like

Ok, if you really hate being bothered by other players, here are some solutions options*:

• remove all renown (number one sweat magnet)
  • use in-game tools to escape pvp(potions, high agility, boat pvp, whatever)
  • gank someone with a clan (you might get shitted on but better than nothing)
  • get better at world pvp
  • move to asia and play asian timezone with aisans (almost no pvp from my expirience)

You wanting PvE servers is just being too lazy to put in any sort of effort into dodging PVP.