Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Probably not if Vetex wants to drop this month’s update at the same time Easter event ends. I’m quite positive he won’t though; even the balance doc takes at least a week to implement and test

It was not. Vet said it’d be easy so I have high hopes. I saw a screenshot (validity?) of him confirming spirit weapons will share the same equip slots as normal weapons so they might not take too much time

(Can’t verify it myself, I don’t have access to high level channels)

What if its a boss that uses spirit weapons before we get them, like Iris with lost magic.

rip knights and savants

In all fairness as a savant main I don’t want to break my fingers trying to press 7 equip keys, atleast 3 moves for each and block on G

2 Likes

Weapons are honestly the most…NPC…type of build, you dont get to customize stuff outside of picking weapons, so MY HOPE
i imagine that patreon post is about weapon customization. Like…Imagine some scroll that will override the weapon skill, or gems for weapons giving them altered skills?

FS - scrolls and skill customization
Magic - scrolls and skill customization
Weapons - presets change
Spirit weapons - probably mix of all?

weapon gem sockets would be really cool
they could give stats and a special effect depending on the reagent used

??? No???

is he making a system where you get to make your own skills so he doesn’t have to make every skill?

Custom weapon skills keybinds?

So…like 5-7 years ago, i was a huge roleplayer…You know, Superhero RP, Kingdom Life etc. Well, i once found the game from dev of Kingdom Life II - Northern Tales, and holy moly does it have some weapon customization!

Like, imagine us socketing stuff into guard or pommel, changing its aura etc

Imagine us socketing a blue gem into Kai saber, to turn its effect into blue, and replace a skill from a flying slash to uh…flying pheonix for example…Or some new skill?

1 Like

this is what I imagine artisan weapons are going to be like

Honestly I would love if exotic scrolls were like exotic wep enchants, where you gain a huge buff to one star in exchange for a different substat

that would probably be more interesting to make builds out of tbh, because then you wouldn’t get situations where people run 150 attack speed 100 size and 80 power with a decent amount of defence

Yeah, cuz even with the exotic nerf, the fact remains that they’re still just a straight upgrade from rare enchants

I just wish that each type of weapon would have more…Drastic…stat differences.

Greathamemrs are huuuuge and big damage but sloooooow.
Katanas are fast, but small.
etc

I think I would like it if this is how it was, just not drastic differences, at most considerable differences that actually have an impact

This was written by a great axe user btw

A bit off topic, but uh, do you guys got reacted by this game as well? It seems like he “:sob:” reacted everyone for some time.

he’s just very sad about the possible exotic enchant nerf

Just recently actually
IMG_5151

Totally not rb1 am I right