Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

exactly
(you did kind of forget that the nimbus sea update also brought a new boss, tons of new armour, and 2 new stats and a bunch of other misc things)

Yeah and people were still mad

I still think publishing the update may not be worth it since people would go “damn. that’s it?” but there’s no real harm done to the game in publishing it, especially when it’s barely been hyped up

1 Like

We’ve got a final confrimed lvl cap for the update. Since it seems like Vetex has finished chapter 7. (not sure if anyone has posted this alr)

Kinda weird that Chap. 7 has only 9 parts, i think 6 have almost double. At least 280 points is cool.

2 Likes

Let’s gooooooo,
my stats points can finally be an even number!

10 levels away from new “title”
Apprentice → Initiate

1 Like

It has become a tradition at this point to get leaks from credits

don’t conjurers (and i’m guessing other hybrids) already have initiate?

savant can technically already get strong if you had 149 points into something before the nimbus sea

This is truly the ideal outcome

the WHAT outcome

3 Likes

maybe something more like ravenna armor boosting the damage of ravenna sword and that kinda stuff

I don’t care cuz someway or another I’m getting gun draw:power shot on my atlantian claws >:)

Hmm I wonder what happens to port mistral in the storyline :thinking:

I’m thinking that there are either less parts where we’re just talking, almost only parts where we’re just talking, or the parts with talking and fighting have been combined into the same thing.

or cutscenes

vetex has already put a lot of cutscenes in nimbus sea, so I won’t be surprised if he’s going to add more

I hope he eventually adds cutscene moves for players :pray:

WAIT KERAXE VIKINGS? prob gonna have that in mistral ;-;

The Limbus Brainrot

I hope for more drip, especially those samerian accessories JTN made (please give me asymmetrical pauldrons i beg of thee)

1 Like