Vitality users rejoice!

Ah yes, there’s a class that uses weapons as their main damage source, couldn’t posibly be two.

So your only leverage is that they both have the word weapon in their name. Completely ignoring how their attacks will be very different

1 Like

I already explained why, they’re coded the same as weapons without an M1

because in the future there will be spirit weapons we do want, and we shouldn’t have to sacrifice an integral part of our build for them. hybrid classes are supposed to have more options at the expense of less specialization. if you remove the more options then you just have a bad class.

1 Like

And you haven’t explained how magic and fighting styles are somehow different according to your logic other than vitality gives health (not happening next update)

1 Like

You already get 6 weapon moves even with spirit weapons, and then the spirit weapon moves.

vitality users are a cult???

imagine this. you are a knight and are dueling a conjurer.
the conjurer has: 3 weapons all with 3 accessible moves, along with a magic with 8.
You have: 2 weapons with 3 moves, and a spirit weapons with around 3. without the extra tiering of a pure build. do you see the issue?

can confirm

As if a conjurer even uses all of their moves,

that’s a skill issue, I use all my moves and specialize to one or 2 once I realize what can hit my opponent consistently.

If vetex is dumb enough to remove the HEALTH GAIN from VITALITY in the EMPIRES update, I will eat Makrinaos

hes replacing it with lifesteal :+1:

Replacing the HEALTH… from Vitality

Let’s also remove the magic from magic.

i think theres also a rename but we dont know yet. id assume spirit maybe?

Well, it’s either going from second favorite to first or third favorite, we’ll see.

wait you have a tier list? i wanna know what the ratings for other stats are

Wouldn’t it be nicer if instead of replacing a stat completely to just… ad a fifth one?

Strength, Vitality, Magic, Weapons, in that order.

ah yes and then make a vitality hybrid with it for the worst build possible. also change the entire lore along with it