War Seas Vs. Seven Seas

Theos is only level 1500 so going off level Adkins easily kills

I think undead Prometheus was around that much

Unsure how strong Durza or the gods were but considering the ghosts in AO say Theos was as strong as a curse user we can assume Rupin and Co are around that much. This also puts them below the magic council majors, lv3000

I was referring to Torren

level 1500
at 1/10
adkins isnt having a negged battle here

I can’t wait for him to say “You may have gotten far, but this is the end of your Arcane Odyssey, Ultimate Art: Headless Head!”

isn’t Adkin’s at like lvl 20k, he’s still 5k levels higher than full power Theos

Yeah

adkins (warrior)
theos (mage)
one must imagine theos outclashing adkins in a 1v1
adkins is also level 20080
theos holds numerous advantages given the class difference but 5k difference :broken_heart:

edit: 1/10 theos hp (in AR) is 10593

we aren’t even taking into account his crew members being nearly of a tenth of Theo’s power, while also having diverse builds. he also probably has a quartermaster with maybe like half of Theo’s strength?

putting a level 1000 infront of a level 15000 is like putting adkins infront of martin
they could do a little damage, but any attack they send would either 1. be outclashed to dust by phoenix, sun or fire magic or 2. not even land given theos’ flight

if one of the admirals has life magic they can just heal adkins and try and prevent the others from getting one tapped, whilst any admirals with a hazard magic will just throw out dozens of hazards to try and support Adkins while the healer negates friendly fire.

So martin basically wipes everyone of the face of the planet :grinning:

Plus we haven’t even seen what martin can truly do, he just uses one crash attack iirc
His magic and weapon skills(if he carries weapons)along with his fs would pretty much make him a monster

Also adkins has 300k hp at around lvl 20,000

Using this martin would have 1.88 million hp

That’s assuming Theo’s actually has time to target them while facing off with Adkins

No??? War Seas magic circles are stronger, and PK would’ve just learnt Losts/Ancients isntead of mutating

1 Like

If we take Torren as cannon then it’s gg, Torren was supposed to be the strongest human ever, being able to spawnkill Freedrock hundreds of times and use Morock as a barbie

nah tech said Theos was around lvl 1k, also this misconception that since during his fight with PK you can sense his power level, than that x10 is his real power level. That’s totally false, you can sense his real power level, he’s just not USING it.

Wom was uncanonized

I remember the pk finding hades in 1857? If thats still the official date then the pk still hasnt found hades yet

Some of yall are literally judging based on specific individuals on the respective sea rather than the whole collective, seriously? :sob:

Theos is stronger than julian so the seven seas win!!!

Hey but Calvus us stronger than Ramses War Seas wins!

[insert uranus joke here]