War Seas Vs. Seven Seas

he didnt get sliced in half
bro could NOT heal himself anymore
that and a third mind mutation is usually pretty bad for the body (from the one instance of theos getting it)

Honestly skill issue

Tbh, that part is actually non-canon, it was just a mere idea Tech had and they both decided not to do it. It just got reused in AR

womp womp.
but still killing a (undead) god on your own is pretty bad for your health

Actually how do adkins and martin compare with seven seas characters? Assuming the level are 1:1

artificial lost magic user who probably wont live beyond 40 and convergent ancient magic user with (currently) no known weakness, take a guess

stronger than PK (end of story, not after absorption curse) but still weaker than some

Torren was never canon, let him him go

Tech said that, in the old lore at least, since magical genes fade away over time people in WoM is half as trong as people in the Seven Seas, so 1:2

iirc the fade away thing has been removed however, so its possible that is 1:1 now

does anyone know whats the max lv intented for AA? we know AO max level is ~650 so maybe we can use that to estimate

What character is supposedly the strongest, cannon, non cannon, oc, developer, fan fic, whatever, and what is their supposed level.

Also what is Durza’s level and undead Zeus level.

Well excluding Chaos and Creation, it’d probably be Torren who managed to easily defeat several other notable characters in the seven seas

Its Vetex’s wifi

im going to rip your [REDACTED] and drink the [REDACTED] through a straw you motherfu-

Am I wrong though, he didn’t exclude what is basically a self-insert

In terms of powerscaling, Vetex’s Memory Leak is far stronger.

1 Like

yeah everyone agree that he is just Tech edgy OC lol

And note, Torren was supposed to be #7 of 11 Unknowns before the concept was removed. Excluding Chaos and Creation, theres 4 others that are higher and aint human. Note Hades and Poseidon was even lower than Torren, so it aint them.

Hmm… I think the thing the Order is trying to unseal might have been one of the four above Torren…

The final villain of the AO storyline, headless’ self-insert (Vetex had one, tech had one, it’s only fair)

Lol, Warren aint Tech’s self-insert, Tech’s character was named Colt

Warren? Who said I was referring to Warren?

I assumed you were cause everyone assumed Warren was the self-insert just cause of Inferno