Warden's discussion

or maybe, for each attack you do, an NPC spawns in that position and you can use one of the moves to activate them doing the same attack (maybe only 5 concurrent ghosts at once and they fade after a bit)
which would be fun to use, bait and punish playstyle

spirit weapons is the main way to fight pretty sure, but if not then knight would be to use them

me personally I think spirit weapons just consume ur health to attack others and then lifesteal (you use your health for an attack and if you hit it you get health back smth like that)

i don’t think so, spirit weapons are supposed to be analogous to weapons, so they’ll probably be items you equip

morden will probably give us one at the start of the game like the dagger we get for weapons

we don’t know this

i thought they were supposed to be to weapons as magic is to strength

my way of thinking about it was that you’ll obtain the things needed to summon the spirit weapon somehow, like say a broken sword that transforms into a full sword when used with vitality or like lost spirits you find that you can summon to aid you in battle

1 Like

So juggernauts are just jojo characters?

yes, stander power

Embrace pain RAHHH

Yo guys weird question but is Knight’s aura related to soul magic or is just a nerfed warrior aura or both?

I think it should’ve been a sort of vitality imbuement on weapons but since vitality isn’t done yet it just became the warrior awakening

Or maybe knights can just have both vitality and its benefits along with weapon aura

Another hint about Vitality is that apparently its being hidden rn is because its apparently spoilers. So something tells me theyre more than just “health drain/soul magic” stuff. Well, I got that impression for a while cause apparently Priests in the past used Spirit Weapons and they were gift from the Gods.

Something that I cant help but note as well is that Vitality never changes color. Its always blue, not green like youd expect. The same blue like that blue light Poseidon gives the player. So there’s another connection there.

Also, its interesting that Vitality dmg reduction seems to be your “spirit” tanking dmg for you? When normally, wouldnt your spirit getting hit by attacks also mean your get hurt as well? This is your soul we’re talking about. How does it reduce dmg instead? Unless this “spirit” turned out to be something else and not your literal soul… :eyes:

Or its just willpower and Im overthinking.

From what I’ve shears it’s supposed to be to weapons what magic is to fighting styles

And that it’s the old method of casting magic from the soul(which is why it is always a single colour?) but through weapons that are only wielded by those with connections to the gods

IMO, i feel like spirit weapons couldn’t be implemented like weapons are, where you find them around the map and just use them, as they wouldn’t really feel like “Spirit Weapons”.

What I think in depth

I’m imagining that they would be a spirit weapons item in your hot-bar, where in a new tab next to the magic tab in your inventory, you can use your “spell slots” to add new weapons to this spirit weapon item. To keep the weaponry part of weapons there could be a scroll that teaches you different weapon types to choose from. Basically you hold the hot-bar thingy, and you can press a key, and it’ll bring up a menu of all the spirit weapons you’ve created, and you can select from them, where you can use it like the normal weapon would, with per-determined abilities like weapons, but you can change it any time. That, or something like it, is how i feel like spirit weapons will work.

I’m imaging that you manifest them, from your spirit, and they’re not physical, at least. Like how magic is to fighting, magic is manifested, fighting is all about physical. Weapons are all about physical, spirit weapons should be manifested too, right?

I feel like they’re kind of like strength or arcanium weapons

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.