Warlock - Everything YOU need to know (full version this time because no one else will do it)

warlord negs!!!

even though i made one of these guides months ago, as someone pointed out its prob not a good idea to do this sort of thing before release
if you wanted to do a guide you could compile everything known about warlocks, or you could do some research post-release

the urge to not blurt out “warlord gang winning!!!”

2 Likes

might have to go warlock after this post ngl

warlock peoples have big pp fr

1 Like

warlord really do be winnnin though i plan to use knocking fist (a fighting style focused on stunning the opponent) with guns pretty much stun from afar

idk, its mostly speculation anyways as warlock literally has no leaks except for that one tweet vetex made which was more of a leak for berserker

but you can still just go 40 40 then get awakening then go 60 40 and it would still count as awakening mixing is a thing that will exist

1 Like

what I meant by pure warlock was that it the build only invests into magic and strength

but yeah 100% magic and strength (50% strength 50% magic) is the most pure warlock build you can get

the 60 40 thing was about awakening mixing, I didn’t really mention that

1 Like

Lies, women don’t exist

my evidence, I have never seen or touched a woman in my life (they are so scary :cold_sweat: :cold_face:)

1 Like

“Um actually after awakening every build will use energy for attacks and automatically recharge it” - :nerd_face:

my hopes and dreams shattered :pensive:

atleast I can still make a uber oni build

:handshake:

1 Like

I actually have never had a bitch :frcryin:

1 Like

Bro’s saying “actually” as if it’s surprising

No like if it was maybe satire in first post

Don’t worry, no clarification is needed (its funnier without confiming it)

Gonna be one

Fire warlock crane style :skull:

sanji build no way

“iron leg”