Warlock - Everything YOU need to know (full version this time because no one else will do it)

warlock isn’t winning but it is ballin’

You are wrong

Warlock winning :sunglasses:

I think savant is winning tbh… :yawning_face: :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

You did when your mother gave birth to you.

its actually over 60%

dw I will make a everything you need to know about savant (vitality-less ofc vitality is cringe)

2-3 weapons + fighting style + magic (if you count the awakenings then it would be 2-3 weapons + 2 magics + 2 fighting styles) sounds so fun to play, it will be like playing AA all over again (except for the fact that savants would be bullied for the the first half of the game and it would continue to be a punching bag for all the other stat builds until mid-endgame)

Now that I think about it, savant would actually be winning ngl, it has the best combo potential out of all the other stat builds

see what did I tell y’all

savants winning :sunglasses: :crazy_face: :scream:

1 Like

savants losing.

fuck savants

ur mom

New daily typicak build change

nah warlocks still winning, savants got nothing on warlocks
I DO NOT CARE!! if savants have objectively better combos then all other classes
I have to stay loyal to warlock + warlock is 100x cooler

1 Like

nah I ain’t being savant I’m sticking with knight and warlock

still funny tho

bro knows he wants to be a conjurer

no >:(

knights winning

i take that back warlord do be winning

warlock >>>> conjurer

(the difference is so massive there is four of this swiggly triangle things that look like this >)

1 Like

If im going a lightning + sailor fist warlock (elemental synergy + drip chad), what stat allocation do you reccomend? Im not sure how gamechanging focus/aura are, and i doubt 25 points in vitality makes a huge difference in the end. Im guessing having more magic would be “optimal” because sailor fist is mainly used to apply soak? idk