Was this guy malding, or am I trash?

I’ve been trying to PVP more, and one guy that I fought (lightning conj) left immediately after losing a single match. He complained about how I “focus on speed and size with power as an afterthought”, and how my build took zero skill to utilize, going on to say there was “no point fighting people like you”

He wouldn’t elaborate on what a skilled build would look like, and I’m unsure if he was just malding but it started making me feel kind of existential about if I actually have any skill or if all 1000 of my kills were just carried by it. I get that it’s an oppressive build mixed with my own very aggressive playstyle but was it all carried?

Here is the build. I’m an explosion conjurer, 100 magic and 150 weapons. If it IS truly an unskillful build, I would genuinely like to ask what you consider a build that takes skill (im not switching off explosion conj though)

whether you’re skilled or not that doesn’t change the fact that that the guy was malding hard

3 Likes

DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK?

That look like an great build. As for the AOE, it is probably a tad bit too big but I notice a lack of attack speed so endlag is punishable. IT is definitely a build of all time.

as for that guy, bro was malding hard

2 Likes

He’s just malding I’ve fought countless warriors who used attack size ranging from 160-200 and to me personally, attack size is so insignificant to warrior currently that I can’t see the difference between fighting one that has and one who doesn’t except for their skill size lol.

That said Warrior is heavily crippled due to the fact that this class does not have any leap spells so agility is a must, your build is A-OK I’ve no trouble fighting agility/attack size warriors with high power. (idk bout the others tho)

Besides, build what you want to lol the guy who said attack speed is a “skilled build” clearly hasn’t seen most builds.

EDIT: To add unto this whoever you were fighting clearly can’t see your supposed playstyle, all of your weapons are dense this literally says your prone to punishes yet the guy who apparently “uses ATTACK SPEED AND SIZE” didn’t even kill you first match, probably could’ve if he didn’t rage quit LOL.

Did I miss something??? WHat the fuck are all of you talking about, did AOE scaling get nerfed or what???

Last I remember, 182 AOE was literally just aimbot

Sarcasm, My point been that’s a lot of AOE especially with the greataxe and explosion (1.15x size with syngery?)

Sorry pal, but the combination of you telling the guy that his attack size is a bit too large and the other guy talking about how 160-200 attack size is insignificant to warrior is making me feel like I’m in a rubber room

The fact that hes complaining when you

• take damage after using any attack
  • have to deal with insanity 1 illusions at all time
    is just sad
    the negatives balance the positives with that build, your fine.

the hell does he mean “power as an afterthought” 94 power is average in this current meta (how was the balance team this stupid to make this happen anyways).

Anyways your build is perfectly fine

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A room full of vindicator users. And warriors make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A room full of vindicator users. And warriors make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A room full of vindicator users. And warriors make me crazy.

Anyway, according to the wiki each attack size stat gives 0.4 percent extra attack size, which is about 72% extra attack size. Paired with the enchants andd the explosion imbue, thats roughly 2x attack size, which pretty much garantees baxe striking gale hits.

no, AoE builds are not as ridiculous as 1.12 metal mage anymore, but they are still strong on magics whose best stat is size (obviously)

his build sacrifices attack speed for raw power, which could be super punishable, but his agility mitigates that. I think agility might be nerfed in upcoming updates, seeing just how ridiculously useful it is right now

Idk I wouldn’t trust this if they didn’t have anything to back it up

I mean, there is that youtuber who made a 400 attack size metal mage and you can clearly see how big the attacks are so I’d say it’s roughly correct

isnt there scaling that gives less and less bonuses the more of a stat you have, so that you are rewarded for keeping stats spread out and not focusing too hard on a single one?

DMCwth

oh god i really do need to get my jewelcrafting xp up on all five of my slots don’t i

You beat them with drawback, he’s mega malding. On the build note, you have attacks bigger than the moon and 0 speed so he’s just 100% bad (not saying I’m better but I’m not gonna mald immediately).

My brother in zeus you are running 182 size on the biggest magic in the game and making a post about whether we think its a crutch (it is), but a skilled player can see your attacks coming a mile away (0 attack speed in your build) and hit the magical g key especially a fast magic conj (lightning) can EASILY counter you, your opp just sucks

If you wanna impress him drop size for some speed and run projectiles (musket, ptd, staff); if you beat him with that loadout then it’s all on him for sucking at the game. Why did you even make a whole ass post trying to validate your loadout because of some silly malding :joy: go out there and kick his ass one more time