Way to reverse ships ( ? )

Way to reverse ships ( ? ) https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/0/8/08d97c1d418bd079b98290f172b9a16919f68fb4_2_1024x894.jpeg
effort 1.625 8 quality 2.875 8 reasonability 4.2 10

This needs to be added if they keep adding ports and water ways like this. The moment u dont pay full attention where u park ur ship it may already be too late to get it out.

Of course they could also justt designe islands so that u cannot get stuck no matter what but that would be way more work (over the time of development over all) than just letting us go backwards. Hell its a magic world where is my wind blaster magic device to make my boat go backwards or faster forwards.

Iā€™ve gotten my ship stuck in a spot where I canā€™t turn to get out waaay too many times. Itā€™s especially brutal in the dark sea.
This would also stop ship maneuverability in general from being agonizing.

thank you, most the time this happen in dark sea for me so no cannons and no friend xD

this is whats happening in this suggestion topic rn

i never thought how useful this would be until now. easiest solution is to add big oars for rowing backwards lmao

OK THIS IS THE MID-1800S AND WERE NOT TALKING AFTER BC THE FIRST YEAR RECORDED WAS WHEN HUMANS DISCOVERED MAGIC, NOT WHEN JESUS DIED. thanks. which also means this is a little earlier than the mid-1800s irl

i think the au does use BC

jesusā€™ significance might not even be canon in the au since greek mythos is whatā€™s canon

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.