Ways to increase skill

For FPS to not be an issue in PVP, it’d have to be turn based combat, like pokemon.

reminds me of one of my old friends who played loomian legacy on his 5+ year old iphone and was a god at the game

:skull:

oh well

I have good reaction speed but my aim is incredibly inconsistent sometimes

Been itching to find someone I can fight as my steam warlock.

1 Like

Honestly, either you random kill/bounty hunt. It will give you practice in a more unpredictable setting.

Partake in friendly sparring, or challenging much better players

Or if you want to practice aim with an npc. Fight Carina, she is basically a moving target which was how I got good with my decent aim using fighting style.

carina is a great target for practicing aim against a moving target

if you wanna go a little more wild, you can even challenge elius, though keep in mind elius is MUCH weaker

Realistically you don’t need skill for some builds, for example you could just go magma ash and be lame. If you want to improve skill wise, I’d recommend just asking a friend to run a bunch of ones with you or doing a clan war because you will die a ton but also learn how the pvp feels and it helps a lot. Took me 50 kills before I felt confident in my pvp skills overall lol. The way I personally improved was like 15 bounties + a clan war that lasted for around an hour

@ThatOneGuy

Figure out strategies after consistently fighting an enemy, and notice patterns that you can exploit with your skills

1 Like

Honestly, same, pulsar has spoiled me as a light user :skull: (and it doesn’t even do that much damage, like around 400+ for me assuming direct hit because it moves FAST)

I want to improve on things like spotting and aiming on weird angles as pulsar gets nerfed and becomes a utility option for me, as well as when to block, and when to hit tf2f1(yes i also picked the wrong magic(ice) because I wanted to freeze then make people blind af)

Im gonna fuck you up with the bronze musket if I hear that one more time
Bronze musket carried me HARD in pvp cuz its ranged and destroyed the runners… fr…

that 200 damage is free… ong…

(I used it against some mage and he said “You’re just winning because you use the musket”)

3 Likes

idk man 20% shot still on top

Ok this is coming from someone that spends a lot of time focusing on pvp (I would say im pretty ok at it)

Literally just keep fighting. I got better at pvp by constantly fighting people that are better than me, that is how I learned. Even if you lost in 2 seconds just keep fighting if you wanna get good.

As some other people have said too, do bounty hunting and find contracts. Its a really good method to engage in fights (or get a really high bounty so that a lot of people will hunt you).

Learn to block and parry. Fight bosses with fast skills (carina and elius work), or just practice it with a friend.

What I said may be repetitive, but there is literally no other way.

1 Like

you could almost say…

You get better by playing the game

Smug wojak | Fotoğraf

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.