We need basic combos like how most fighting games do instead of just spamming q and e

hitstun wouldn’t be too big of an issue if hp was greatly increased or damage was lowered by a lot, but that’s not the case as people can do 30% of your hp with 1 move

wouldn’t stop the case of 10 man ganks or 5 man ganks like we do now and instant death

Uh dude, that didnt make any difference. If the distance is only increased, then the speed of flight and boats wont change. Comparing the videos I saw on the speed of AA boats and the speed of flight, flight appears to be faster.

1 Like

Then extend the ineffectiveness of the stun. And allow people to t jump the frick out of there.

then what’s the point of combos, no offense but then wuts the point of…adding a fighting LMB click combo if it doesn’t stun and is useless

theres also the fact that someone can just run in and get you into a small combo, then just do a 20% self gold explosion then just completely slaughter your hp

or a 20% blast and you wouldn’t be able to avoid it since you’re stunned

The point is to give h2h a reason to be in the game for people who want to be a combat based user. Stunning would just be there to keep them… And my brain just imploded. I’ll come back to this when I can think of a response.

I’m aware, I want h2h combat to have more reason too, but adding in hitstun just isn’t the way

oof, big rip

my brain does the same all the time

Wait so basically combos will have a lot of stuns? If so, this can be hella abused by gankers and I aint gonna have fun when 1 person keeps stunning and damaging me while the other keeps dealing more damage considering teams exist.

1 Like

if they have max agility, they DESERVE to be able to run away. Oh yeah, let’s just invalidate a literal entire stat because I don’t want people running away :nod:

yada yada semantics. Why call it a revamp when you can call it a rework? why call it a game when you can call it an entertainment construct? Arcane Odyssey? Eldritch Jaunt. Or, if you’re gonna call it a total game revamp, how come we still have magic? Characters? Why not just throw the whole fucking game out the window because Vetex dared to use the word “total” ?

It won’t be. See, they’ll both be fucking useless cause all you’ll ever do is spam weapon and fighting style abilities, and never use the actual fighting style itself. This is what happens when you promote aerial combat - you add a 3rd dimension to combat, and make landing actual melee attacks that much harder.

The solution to this problem is not hitstun. That just feels fucking terrible. Swapping the problem from “I can’t hit my enemies because they’re too mobile” to “I can’t play the game because they used the exact same combo 4 times in a row and I can’t move” isn’t a solution.

1 Like

Haha 1 shot go brrr.

legit no LMB click combos, melee moves are already insane enough, especially combo oriented ones

honestly i think just dynamic magical moves like dashes (forward dashes) and stuff are better

maybe dashes could replace flying. Like a quick magical dash forward that’s farther than normal dodging

but even then you’d have dash spammers in ganking teams

1 Like

Brb, gonna wack you from 5 miles away while infinite airstalling

Boxing was pretty bad ngl but you called Impact fist and radius fist “bad compared to magic” so your opinion doesn’t count.

Charge it up for 1 shot.

Oh wait I mixed up radius and impact again.

Anyways. radius is a bit overrated. My point still stands though. Magic jump and hover is radius’s kryptonite.

Impact is good when it hits. Like all things. But in the end. It’s alot like saitamas serious punch against a composite uchiha. Horribly destructive damage when hit. But you’re pretty much fucked the moment you miss.

if you miss, you’re just fighting a guy without the element of surprise. I don’t see how you’re fucked, unless you rely that heavily on the impact fist’s free damage.

If you hit, you just automatically won the fight.

I see what you mean. But it’s pretty shitty that the only way you can attack them at that point is beam. (I am talking about someone who has a singularity. Perfect and great agility amulet. Among other things)

I am believing you’re taking it out of context.
If you call it a total game revamp your reworking every problem with a game. So with the logic applied. Shouldn’t he rework every problem he and others had with the game. There’s almost 8 billion people on this planet. And over 2 billion played roblox at some point. I cannot be the only one who believes this. And if I am. The rng gods have betrayed me once again.

I hope you didn’t think I was calling both useless right? Because I got my ass handed to me from flintlocks, cutlasses, katanas, Schythes and even morock swords more times than my fair share. Im saying that the only way it can be useful is when you’re close. And even then escaping it is as easy as taking a chest from a pirate. And aerial combat… That’s one thing I wanted about and liked about impact. It had aerial attacks. Sure they were easy to dodge but it was still… There. But in terms of close range the only other one that can compare is radius. Which like I said. Is just an op 5 repeat shockwave splash with no cool down… That deals at max 200 damage per hit. But those two fighting styles are the only ones that actually do anything.

And for the hitstun. Alright. No arguing there. The only way in games like shinobi origin to beat a high level was have a good weapon and hope they don’t escape your attacks.

Oh and two the other reply.

Is that meant for impact and radius, Or the fighting mech example I gave out. Or both?

If they want to invest most of their stat points into speed, who’s to say they can’t? They sacrifice HP and damage for speed, so it seems fair to me. They can launch as many surprise attacks as they want, but they won’t killing anyone. And then there’s the glaring issue of the fact that you’ll get absolutely oneshot if you run pure nimble.

no.

Don’t worry, I know you weren’t. But I am. Basic attacks with fighting styles and weapons are gonna be garbage unless they have a huge aoe/hitbox, simply due to the nature of combat. Trying to melee someone who can jump on the air, airstall, and then magic high jump is practically impossible.
The only time melee attacks ever landed in AA was after you used a magic melee and had someone stunned on the ground, inwhich you just spammed boxing or swords or whatever. However, that’s not healthy or fun either.

(also, with 83 strength a melee attack does like 130 damage, with a heavy doing 170. With the same amount of magic power, a 100 percent blast does about the same for most magics. Same cooldown, same damage, less endlag, long range, and way easier to hit. All in favor of magic.)

yeah but you probably got your ass whooped by their abilities and ranged attacks, right? Not the actual melee slashing attacks.

I was talking about impact. If you miss the impact oneshot, no biggie. You’re now on an (almost, I’ll get to that later) playing field with your opponent. It’s very little risk, for very large reward. You impact and either miss, and don’t get punished, or hit, and can’t be punished cause the guy is fucking dust on the wind.

The VERY slight disadvantage is this. You wasted your fightingstyle choice on impact, instead of something else. However, I say this is slight because most fighting styles are garbage so this doesn’t really matter. (unless they’re running radius, which is bonkers.)

Ok I see your point there. It’s alot like that sonic script. It runs fast. But that’s it.

Check the player logs. There is currently 2 billion players… Oh yeah… Bots and alt accounts.

I see what you mean by that… But I know someone who killed 50 players with a club. They Some how managed to do that and idk how.

Nope. I got slashed to death while charging a fireball by the melee weapons.

And I forgot to t jump when the flintlock guy said it’s high noon. And he took 600 hp and I bled to death.

I don’t wanna talk about how many times I got beaten to death with morocks sword.

Like I said. It does terrible damage when you hit. But as long as it’s dodged. You have an entirely new problem there. Unless it’s a fire user. Then drink your water breathing soda and recite the lyrics in 6ixty9ines song. While they try and swim and slash you in the water. And you just start using hyrdo blitz.

I wasted it on magic fist. I thought it looked kule.