We need basic combos like how most fighting games do instead of just spamming q and e

Then there should be a way of escaping. Such as dodging. Which could be an alternative to blocking but only when caught in one.

Any hitstun in this game is just a no because it only takes 1 or 2 seconds to lose a third or more of your hp due to the amount of damage you can do with 1-2 shots

My intention is kinda like if vetex heavily nerfed flying instead. Keeping h2h the same way as it was in aa would make it useless. And have it make way for an exotic weapon.

bruh then that’d make ganking by multiple clan members horrible

you just get combo’d from all sides

and you wouldn’t be able to do anything either

By nerfing heavily, do you mean making it slow? If so, then it’ll be more similar to hover which only makes hover less to be used.

If you mean by making the amount of magic energy used when flying, then it would still beat boats as transportation since once you reach 0 magic energy, you’ll just need to charge inside the water or on land, whichever it is that you landed on.

Of magic? Or fist? Because oathkeeper at max only does 175 damage if each attack hits correctly. And vastira and old sword/ Castlian sword/ Alalean cutlass Does less than half that. I can under stand magic though. So I advise making it so when you get stunned only the attacker can damage you for up to 4 seconds.

that’s just clunky and unnecessary, it wouldn’t stop 20 person ganks, total of 80 seconds of pure attack

even with two people, it’d just reset the cooldown

After swimming from bronze grasslands to what was supposed to be new mount olympus. I argue that you can just make the ocean between Much bigger. But then again that would be a boring scroll fest.

the weapon damage itself isn’t what im talking about, it’s the fact that 1 person can be comboing you, then their friend just jumps in and starts spamming magic at you which could quite easily 1 shot you or bring you really low in a very short time

1 Like

exactly, if you check out soulshatters or dragon ball online generations the people who gank with more than one person are greatly frowned upon

because it literally takes no skill, just run in, spam click, other person spams moves and combos…

hitstun wouldn’t be too big of an issue if hp was greatly increased or damage was lowered by a lot, but that’s not the case as people can do 30% of your hp with 1 move

wouldn’t stop the case of 10 man ganks or 5 man ganks like we do now and instant death

Uh dude, that didnt make any difference. If the distance is only increased, then the speed of flight and boats wont change. Comparing the videos I saw on the speed of AA boats and the speed of flight, flight appears to be faster.

1 Like

Then extend the ineffectiveness of the stun. And allow people to t jump the frick out of there.

then what’s the point of combos, no offense but then wuts the point of…adding a fighting LMB click combo if it doesn’t stun and is useless

theres also the fact that someone can just run in and get you into a small combo, then just do a 20% self gold explosion then just completely slaughter your hp

or a 20% blast and you wouldn’t be able to avoid it since you’re stunned

The point is to give h2h a reason to be in the game for people who want to be a combat based user. Stunning would just be there to keep them… And my brain just imploded. I’ll come back to this when I can think of a response.

I’m aware, I want h2h combat to have more reason too, but adding in hitstun just isn’t the way

oof, big rip

my brain does the same all the time