We should be able to suggest Lost/Primordial Magics

The rate at which people visit that suggestion only drop since most forumers have already seen it within the first or second day, it doesn’t miraculously increase on the third and has never happened unless it got traction on the first day.

You can bet but there’s no way to verify, idk I’ll just ping @Meta to see.

Also you do mean <20 right?

I don’t think meta is online. Also, yes.

Alright well I gotta hit the hay, sorry we couldn’t reach a meaningful conclusion. We just gotta agree to disagree on this one.

I hope you know I didn’t mean for anything I said to seem malicious or with ill intent, I only wanted to have a civil debate, which I think we had.

I’ll go too since I’ve just been repeating things from my original post for the last half hour.

Before I go,

This suggestion has 17 votes. It probably won’t break 20 before it closes. It hasn’t been accepted, but it seems like the type of thing that would be accepted. No one had any criticisms of it in the comments.

We’ll see, also it’s 10 hours old, not even a day. I think it’ll crack 20.

votes are pretty irrelevant in the end. Something with 1 vote could get accepted while something with 100 gets declined

:fax:

I was just saying that Votes can be used as a filter. If Vetex doesn’t want to look through all of the suggestions, he can sort by votes. He can stop once he reaches 10 votes, thus ignoring all suggestions with >10 votes and saving him around half the time.

You’re the one who started cursing and called my suggestion stupid. I’m not the one who has been crying.

it is stupid :man_shrugging: me want to talk in #suggestions with people about irrelevant magics instead of suggesting something relevant

That doesn’t warrant acting as if I murdered your child in front of you. At least Level was being civil.

cool so level was able to do something :clap:

level just pointed out the number of people who keep shitposting primordial magic suggestions in #suggestions they’d all get 10+ votes

2 of the recent 11 suggestions have gotten 10+ votes

more then 10 people shitpost suggestions and I’m not only talking about recently

Not including the 11 recent ones today, there have been 6 lost/primordial magic suggestions in the last 2 months. It takes 3 seconds to scroll past them. That is 3 seconds of time wasted over the span of 2 months,

They’re not being accepted anymore cus they aren’t needed at the moment, over the past couple days the majority of suggestions have been “Something lost/primordial magic”. They’re irrelevant rn and it was starting to get out of hand so why wouldn’t they be banned for the time being? We’re just gonna continue to go around in circles