Tiny

Archer

Tiny

Israel

Ultra

Tiny

There were still a lot of people who posted individually other than Tiny

7 unique people posted out of 10 suggestions

By your system if it’s 1 suggestion per day tiny would’ve been able to post 2 and there would still be 8 lost/primordial magic suggestions in 2 days.

The limit for suggestions can be as substantial as necessary but IMO suggestions shouldn’t be overused for any category, magic or not. No-one needs to suggest more than once or twice in a few days span.

Regulars would have no limit since they can just move shit from game discussion to suggestions.

Tiny made space, space (again), COVID, deception, and a bunch of lost spells. That is 4 out of the 10 suggestions. That is also 4 out of the 6 suggestions to get >8 votes. (4 of 7 if you include Danny’s which was closed before it could get many votes).

I only counted space once in my initial count so there’s 11 magic related ones than

I think limiting the suggestions in a certain time period is the best way, overall, to help filter the spam and shitposts out of suggestions.

There was still 7 different individuals all posting lost/primordial magic suggestions, it wouldn’t help.

Wait nvm, I did count all 4, my math was right wdym. Nvm I counted 11 but typed 10.

That sample doesn’t really go against my claim as the limit of 1 suggestion either every day or few days wouldn’t prevent these initial posts from the many people, but in the long run it would prevent the massive amount that we could see in such a short time. So yeah it would definitely help.

I got confused by 7 unique people as I didn’t realize that included Tiny.

2 of those got >10 posts. Vetex can just delete all posts with less than 10 votes.

Not really since regulars would just game discussion suggestions to suggestions completely bypassing it.

Why do that when you can just ban it until next year?

Do you have a nuclear bunker prepared for WW3? I’m sure lost/primordial magics will at least be halfway started by then.

Both people who have caused controversy be spamming have been members.

Why do you think the voting system exists? It’s to filter out suggestions that people don’t want.

Why do that when you can just ban an entire category the majority of people don’t want.

Also it isn’t your game, Vetex can decide what and when he’s accepting certain types of suggestions.

Even if a regular begins to spam these suggestions, is this forum not moderated? There can be repercussions for directly going against rules aka spamming in suggestions

Again, some of these are getting many votes. A lot of people do want them.

Idk bro you consider 20 a lot of votes when it’s highly likely the majority of people who see them don’t vote for them.

(Unless it has cool pictures or animations because for some reason that’s extremely convincing)

Idk 20 actual seems pretty good considering the average amount of users who visit the forum regularly and who is on for an extended period of time. Also a high amount of votes is typically 100 so 20 isn’t that bad for the short time frame they had to get votes