Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

We’ll have to duel (I got my Biden blast charged up)
JoeBidenThumbGIF

me when nobody is on discussion thread
;-;

1 Like

dense halberd crushing judgment mfers

these edibles aint s

so the spirit weapon is probably not tucker’s

1 Like

AHA! I knew it! It’s MC’s! And it seems to be connected to their past…

Well, it seems THAT important to them that its literally the the only thing they remember, interesting…

7 Likes

Big W for everyone who fought to death saying that it is MC’s property.

3 Likes

I still wonder, if Vetex will choose the canon build for our character (or atleast confirm tech’s words about lightning savant).

Honestly, I hoped for Tech to not give any details like Vetex did, so we don’t bias over one build. But since it happened, I hope for Vetex to refute Tech’s words to leave this question in mystery.

Theyre kinda a Savant according to Vetex (not Tech). My interpretation in lore is that MC’s progress is actually gradual throughout the story, rather than learning multiple things at once from the very beginning.

Like, in Bronze Sea, they only focused on using magic because its the only ability that seemed innate with them, and were told of it from the start. Then, in Nimbus Sea, they learn of Spirit Energy and Spirit Weapons, and will start using those abilities from there, and so on and so forth.

They just gradually gain new abilities and skills over time, oppose to learning multiple all at once. Its how they gained an advantage over Calvus, he rushed things, MC wont.

1 Like

Yeah, lorewise probably it is. But in gameplay reality we cannot make our progress canonical this way. It’s impossible due to awakenings locking away other stats investment.

3 Likes

probably their parents or something idk

I mean, thats exactly what ‘Patrimony’ means. Its an inherited property through one’s father/male ancestor. But I think its got to do more with their lineage from the Gods.

Its interesting, really, as an Eagle is more or less so associated with Zeus than Poseidon… and the last time Tech used any symbolism, it was supposed to be linked to Olympus and Zeus apparently.

maybe their parents were oracles (oracles in ancient Rome talked to gods so it kinda makes the demigod theory make sens)
and oracles use spirit weapons

With how it’s being made out to be important to the MC specifically, will the EP be completely exclusive to us?

Yeah, the patch notes said its not tradable or sellable. I immediately knew it was THAT important to the MC if you actually cant give it away.

Either way, its something really personal for the MC, and might tie into their “important backstory” that will be alluded to throughout the story.

Isn’t that the entire point of the system though? To be able to use high level weapons with low level skills

I wonder what Vetex is doing rn, there wasn’t a patch note for longer than the weapon skill change update took… Let’s hope this next one is good

Probably skills of S.Weapons

maybe he’s busy working on spirit imbuements
or is adding more spirit weapons + skills
(also I hope he hired that one guy from twitter)(the book looks cool)