Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Juggernaut becoming some weird in-between of warlock and warlord with innate drawback

fr? send me the link I wanna see

friendship ended with mage, knight is now my favorite class

huge problem
juggernauts with iron leg or cannon fist are going to have the same problem as crystal leg used to (a clear synergy that gets reapplied every hit) because lightning has a clear synergy with bleed which iron leg and cannon fist both apply

Definitely more reasons to make a Vitality-based slot. Besides my Savant(2 points in Vit, lol) I’ve not used Vit at all.

No, I dont think so. First of all, the Eagle is literally a sacred symbol of Zeus.

Two, Zeus’ name has been highlighted in teal in the past. Poseidon was blue. The Eagle Patrimony’s aura is teal with lightning.

Im 100% certain its Zeus-blessed.

Yeah it’s literally base Lightning magic’s color. :lightning_magic_var1:

1 Like

You may be able to kill the man but not the idea

Also, I heard that Vetex wanted to do 3 Spirit Weaps, but will only do 1 this update. Is it possible that the other 2 were supposed to be Poseidon and Hades or something? Or maybe the other two were from Morden and Tucker, idk, just a thought

I… Honestly don’t see a problem. Maybe I’m biased as an Iron Leg user, but we don’t really have many good synergies. Plus, even if we get Lightning synergies, we don’t get affinities, so we still the slowest fighting style even with the Patrimony imbue active.

the main thing i’m worried about is that crystal leg was a very oppressive meta back in the day because of the damage numbers it could put out thanks to its crystalized clear synergy, so lightning clear synergy might present the same problem and it would especially present the same problem on a faster fighting style like cannon fist with heavy exploding shells

Do we see a ton of oppressive lightning ileg users?

I guess it’s a bit different since with the patrimony it’s a size imbue and not a speed imbue but like.

We don’t see that being super oppressive in the meta

Wait… now that you mention it… what if we get a Spirit Weap with Earth elemental effects, and then you combine that with Crystal…

Damn.

Yeah, I remember. Triggered the Shatter effect every hit, right? I can see whatcha mean.

Yeah, I was about to mention that, Lightning Warlocks using Iron Leg don’t really seem all that meta, or at least not that I’ve seen.

inb4 Gaia’s spirit weapon gets added

Stop predicting things! Apollo has clearly blessed you in the past!

The fact it gets a size buff as the base spirit imbue could make it a bit… funky. Observing the current meta.

Ohhh yeah I forgot it said that skills get size buffs from imbuement. I can see how that could end up being broken, yeah.

1 Like

I was actually thinking of Hades, cause while most people might assume he would have Shadow, his domain is actually Earth

Just lugging around a piece of polished green obsidian to shoot lasers that are vaguely brown and rocky out of