Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Ngl I forgot about the new hour-long maintenances before updates

i’m still probably gonna wait around a day before playing just in case

right now if you attempt to invest stat points that would make you a warden, the game physically prevents you
that hasn’t changed yet

personally, i think it should be two separate hotfixes- one for the balance and one for the vfx, that’ll tide over the community this month and give vetex more time for empires (ideally he spends a week on balance and he said that vfx would take roughly a week)

100% agreed on this one, the changes that are necessary aren’t always universally liked

or they actually notice that power is dominant and half all sources of it (please don’t actually do this bteam i beg you)

Last time I checked, doesn’t the B-Team want Power or Defense to be dominant? Those are the two stats you really want in most builds.

there’s a note in one of the previous balance docs that explicitly stated that there was a lot of work to bring the meta away from power and defense ever since the WoM days

there are two imbuements. meaning we can imbue without spirit weapons?

the ugly lightning png still remains :sob:

This, is a Bucket.

And this is Shadow Paladins with Ruthless having a look.

2 Likes

The edgelording is crazy

kraken real

where did you get this image?

the video

nevermind im an unobservant potato

I need that so badly but I can’t change magic.

he will add the magic reset today trust me

Blame the people who voted on discord

Looks like we got our sneak peek of Darkness Magic guys. Thats probs what Neviro’s Curse Inheritance would look like

i thought the changes to lightning were already finished

Judging by the wording, he wanted to release all the planned vfx changes in one update