Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

on us on spawn

i like this theory cause i personally believe that mc = poiseidon, morden = hades and tucker = zeus ( hes gonna come back somehow, in person or spirit, as himself or “something horribly wrong” )

Honestly, I cant see why MC cant be both Poseidon and Zeus… just a lot more closely related to Poseidon than Zeus, cause he was dead way earlier.

Gotta find more ways to make the MC more cracked than others in terms of powers lol

child of poiseidon with zeus blood and is gonna get some power up from hades later

wonderful

( we are still losing to the gunslinger npcs )

“I have never met one who can outsmart Bullet.”

oh wait it was Tech? i thought vetex said that cause his fav magic is lightning

1 Like

if mc had a canon lost magic i bet it’d be storm, seems fitting even without factoring in the god lineages since we’re caught in a storm of conflict in the war seas

3 Likes

Ye, it was Tech, who said “I would say Lightning”, while Vetex went “idk”.

Though, I wouldnt say Tech’s statement there is invalid, since he does help a lot with character backstories and arcs

2 Likes

I’m like 80% sure it was tech

Oh yeah, this was the Eagle brooch that my OC was supposed to wear (it was used as a clip for her sash or something). As I said, I was planning to make it either her Oracle Item, or her Spirit Weapon itself at one point.

Im curious on what the actual game will have…

3 Likes

im guessing a necklace or braclet

or maybe a staff with eagle on it

Staff is a bit much for a weapon we’re getting at Lvl 1

I think its something simple like a ring or bracelet. Though… maybe not bracelet since another char has that (and theyre the first person MC will be introduced to with a Spirit Weap, so probs not a bracelet)

Probably a bracelet, I’d assume that those are generally on the weaker end of spirit weapons

So with the way it was revealed, I’m thinking we may get 4 weapons in total with each one being focused on different things:
One for defence
One for offense
One for mobility?
One for support

What I’m wondering more is how Vetex is going to make the more accessory-like spirit weapons visible with gear cluttering.

spirit items border exist, can use that

I meant more for like on appearances and not in the inventory, I feel like a lot of gear would overlap the spirit weapons and make them harder to see in most cases

iirc the captain in Sameria’s belt glows right? could be that

the belt isn’t the spirit weapon, it’s the bracelet

okay mb but does it glow?