Weapons Rework and Parity

Weapons Rework and Parity https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/9/f/9fa7bc1c5b93490e65801eca030eb25045505fae.jpeg
effort 5.0 15 quality 4.857142857142857 14 reasonability 4.571428571428571 14

Also I thought of the possibility increasing proficiency of a certain weapon by fighting other npcs with that same weapon. Kind of like “Learning on the Job” vibe or something.

1 Like

On that note, we should have a weapon/item compendium just like we have a fish catalogue.

Maybe with the juraserva update we’ll get something like that

I didnt see this before… woopsies

never. no. ne.

1 Like

im new here, what is the closing system

1 Like

after a certain amount of time with no messages in a thread it’ll lock itself

2 Likes

1 day after the last reply the post closes

1 Like

no, this aint dying mfs

1 Like

THIS IS INDEED NOT DYING :fire:

3 Likes

This is actually the most impressive suggestions I have ever seen.

Besides the amount of effort required to rework the weapon system completely. I would really love to see this suggestion get implemented.
This is because the current weapons system felt pretty outdated, like something that was implemented early in the game development and never revisited since then.

3 Likes

I mean, the Skill Notes rework is a step in the right direction, but it still feels like weapons fit a completely different game that lacks the freedom AO is trying to portray… That’s how i feel at least

another comment so this topic survives…

1 Like

Thanks!!

For anyone reading this, the idea in itself is that. The content missing right now are the reference images (mock up) and the moveset adaptation for ranged skills

Great suggestion!

I’ve kinda wanted a weapon rework for a while now, so glad to see one being suggested.

I’m down to have better skill customization on weapons :+1:No criticism as during rereads ive noticed u’ve hit all the issues i was having. i was a bit confused reading it through first time lol

I do think having both skill notes and skill arts would be confusing but i understand why u need to keep skill notes in the rework :+1:.

1 Like

Great suggestion!

I’ve kinda wanted a weapon rework for a while now, so glad to see one being suggested.

I’m down to have better skill customization on weapons :+1:No criticism as during rereads ive noticed u’ve hit all the issues i was having. i was a bit confused reading it through first time lol

I do think having both skill notes and skill arts would be confusing but i understand why u need to keep skill notes in the rework :+1:.

(bump)

1 Like

Thabks!! I try to be as clear as possible but this is a suggestion i had quite some trouble putting into words, hence why i felt the need of making mockups for the idea.
Its just that making them is to time consuming and i havent had the most free time the past few days. If any doubts just let me know!

1 Like

I have a feeling this is 2 bumps away from becoming a copy pasta

keeping this post ALIVE!!! :fire:

1 day??? Let’s keep it going

Great suggestion!

(bump)

2 Likes