Welcome to the (Currently Un-) Official WoM/AO Debate Forum!

Yes, it’s currently un-official, but I hope to change that one day.

Info

Basically this forum is a place where you can debate with one another, even groups debating each other at times. You can debate about features, guilds, magics, lore, PvP, exploration, suggestions- anything you want as long as it is WoM/AO related.

To start us off, I will begin the first debate.

Which Lost Magic holds the most potential to be the best Lost Magic? I’m thinking Reflector EASILY, debate me.

List of Lost Magics

Lost Magics

Can only be obtained via completing jobs, and only some types have createable skills. Lost magics that have no creatable skills can only obtain skills by questing. Obtaining a Lost Magic automatically starts you with a skill of its type if you cannot create skills for it yourself. Lost Magics are thousands of years old and they are very uncommon to see in the current world

:x: Storm Magic - Control of tornado winds and lightning, can create Normal skills.
:x: Slash Magic - A bright green energy that is reminiscent of wind, but can cut through objects and people easily. Can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Inferno Magic - Powerful blue fire that can burn anything, can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Aether Lightning Magic - Explosive green lightning, can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Flare Magic - Magic focused on AOE and DOT damage rather than base damage, resembling solar flares.
:x: Phoenix Magic - Allows you to summon large wings of orange/white fire in order to attack. Can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Aether Magic - Explosive and bright light, can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Darkness Magic - A dark purple/red or purple/black energy, can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Solar Magic - A powerful red and white fire, can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Lunar Magic - Dark blue water that has a white glow, can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Healing Magic - All skills heal the target. If the user is in a party, it will ONLY heal party members. Can create Normal skills.
:x: Dispelling Magic - All skills vaporize other magic attacks that are lower level than the caster. In exchange, this magic’s attacks cost a lot more magic energy. Can create Normal skills.
:x: Sound Magic - Attack using powerful sound waves, damaging the target and your surroundings. Can create Normal skills.
:x: Diamond Magic - Attack using diamonds. Can create Normal and Mastery skills.
:x: Mud Magic - Attack using mud, a dense mixture of earth and water. Puddles slow down anyone who steps in them. Can create Normal skills.
:x: Wave Magic - Attack using strange blue energy that causes the target’s magic energy to drain. Can create Normal skills.
:x: Reflector Magic - A low-damaging magic that reflects any attack that hits it. Can create Normal skills.
:x: Gravity Magic - Crushes the target into the ground or draws them into itself. Can create Normal skills.

if reflektor magic is just projectiles that can deflect other projectiles then it’s kinda meh tbh

How would you win against someone with reflector?

Reflector maybe but it’s only a defense magic and doesn’t really do anything unless you reflect it back properly

20% size blasts so they can unconsciously avoid the deflect-waves

also, explosions

It would be easy to deflect wdym?

yeah have fun deflecting a blast traveling at mach 10 that is smaller than the mesh of an arrow

Simple, just do a self explosion.

Reflector has potential but personally I think Dispelling would be better, the only downside is it vaporizes magic skills of another player only if they’re lower level, so if you like that play style then get both

it will hit you before the magic circle properly spawns lol

Dispelling is indeed the hard counter of Reflector Magic, but remember, they have to be a lower level so it’s not always reliable.

They can perfect block then?

I think Inferno will have the highest clash rate and possibly the best DoT for lost Magic’s

we are talking about reflector magic not perfect blocking bro

Reflector magic is literally perfect blocking magic

We’re talking about it in a PvP sense

You wouldn’t be able to hit someone with reflector magic

It would make more sense to only have maker skills

you would though if you positioned yourself the right way

pheonix because wings

You can’t pvp with reflector magic, it literally does no damage unless you hit the person that you reflected