We're getting weapon skills?

the axe slash in question for warlocks:

Can we get this bad boy to 300?

maybe

Do we want to though?

That one vitality topic I was in has died on 160, so why not me to help others with reaching that high

Hey don’t forget seismic rift the name of the skill sounds cool

TGR went from “a few months” to 2 years

dont jinx it dude…

vetex has said that it’ll be a smaller scale story update, but I do want to try pushing for him to make the level cap 145 compared to 135

wait hol on

the story’s getting updated next update???

i thought its the next next one

nimbus sea is happening after dark sea update & he said he was gonna make the level cap 135, but I think it should be 145 instead imo

It is the first chapter only so it’ll only be like 1 island and maybe a 2nd one we go to story wise.

It’ll be like a “waiting for 2nd magic to come out for the second sea of AA” situation

So we’ll be at lvl 135 and then we’d go beyond it once the remaining chapters of the Nimbus Sea come out. prob end off near or at 200 maybe.

I didn't mention "Sunrise Island in the third sea" cause we all know what happened.

that’s what happens when the scope gets bigger, i really doubt vetex is just gonna go: “actually i want enough content for like 50 levels”

if my ass is forced to respawn there because of the story, but there’s literally 0 actual island i will be furious and somehow make vetex finally add in us choosing our spawn points.

I hope vetex makes a prompt for which sea you want to spawn into when you’re going into servers

i will not stand by with just that, we deserve more :rage:

As was stated in awakenings page, the second awakening is at 250 lvl, and we will get it in Nimbus sea, so level cap for it will be 250, but maybe it won’t be like that in 1.15 since its only the first half of Nimbus sea

Mb switching between storyline spawns (and navy/as/clan-captured islands if a member) after each death or join

It’s not the first half of the Nimbus Sea, only the first chapter. The Bronze Sea had five chapters, so it’s more likely that 1.15 will be 1/5th of the story, maybe even less if it’s a quick chapter.

Vetex explicitly stated that the 1.15 level cap will likely be 135 when asked, because “the first island’s story is pretty short”

Red fin/frostmill docks/cirrus/sailor lodge/rasna/rubica