We're getting weapon skills?

adding them all at once would be a quite shitty idea.

Dang no one mentioned Knights once huh, only focused on Warlords and Conjuerers

Vitality users aren’t human

3 Likes

Conjurers when there’s a reason to go 150 magic

3 Likes

no way bruh its almost like weapons become useless when you’re at 100 wep :exploding_head:

Well it’s 2 spells, 2 techniques and some skills, so I’m chill with what we get

ravenna sword is lvl 20

I think it might even take longer

Like he’ll need to do bug fixes, optimization, and also he wants to add the alignement system for Nimbus Sea

So yeah it’s gonna take a long time

5 months for only 10 levels worth of story plus some other stuff? I doubt it, I think it will be 2-3 months as usual.

I hard doubt most people would vote for sword to get it, and even still this would just be the ONLY thing available for hybrids with it

yeah, but i think the dark sea is pretty damn huge, so there could be big bugs and glitches. i just meant 5 months as a maximum

You realize that whatever warlocks can get, so can conjurors right? At the very least, they can get a piece of the magic pie. You’ll probably get your rare weapons and weapon skills with the Nimbus Sea update anyways since the level cap will increase to 150 I believe.

nope, the level cap next update is 135. Only enough for ONE skill on vindicator if you go for weapons.

Not to mention, Warlocks get access to BOTH the new spells and the new techniques, meaning they have more overall

135 is what vetex said.

Oh right, that jogged my memory a bit. I remember someone asking on the forums something about what we were going to do with 20 extra points.

only really useful to get some builds to like

110/160 for warlock

Like I said, we could always get some more rare weapons with the Nimbus Sea.

Or 120/150 since you don’t really gain much for going 160 (unless we get another tier which I doubt)
Forgot about axe slash/pulsar

put 20 points into vitality on my juggernaut because new techniques are pointless and only iron-leg defense aura matters.

seeing as nimbus is a story update I hard doubt it, and it wouldn’t make any sense giving a findable thing in a leveling/story update, much like a thing you get from leveling up doesn’t make sense in an update about exploring and finding rare items