Were the Bosses supposed to be so hard to beat in AA?

I didn’t play AR but AA’s story basically stopped at sunrise ravine, where Theos would tell you he’s old and all and where he gave you his gauntlet
I heard before that the story isn’t exactly the same tho so it might not help that much

Ig cause you can’t cheese bosses

yeah, but in WoM you don’t need to.

PvE is literally based on RNG, Exiled used 9 simultaneous raging storms? Fuck you.
Exiled used a melee move during a gold 20 blast? Easiest kill of your life.

In AA there were at least patterns which allowed strategy.
RNG based PvE is cringe

Fair enough, but I had a WAY easier time defeating bosses in WoM than I do in AR.

I completely agree

Actually, I feel like a lot of the problems you mentioned could be solved with cooldowns on enemy skills…

yea AR bosses you have to whittle their health down for 20 mins straight and if u make a single mistake BOOM. there goes half your hp

Not really, legit takes 5 mins for all but Prom/Angel/Rupin. All of which are AR exclusive

Yeah…

also, based. fuck final llin

the heck is final llin

mml1 boss, moveset is literally 100% rng
she has two attacks
slashing attack that does like 20% of ur hp
orb shotgun attack that instakills
you have to hope she does the slashing attack enough times in a row for you to whittle her health down to zero

the heck is mml1

mow my lawn 1
think mml2 but much less professional

not Durza lol, it was Marua

…Wait why did I-

i mean if you fought durza on doom island he WOULD be deciding if you die or not

Okay, here goes.

Marua is easy compared to Ramses.

IM SORRY, BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET HIM STUCK ON A CORNER AND IT’S SO EASY TO CHEESE

it happens to the best of us…

Once you figure out to cheese Ramses he’s literally easier than Marua it’s actually sad

I also cheesed Angel at level 150 and got lucky cause she got stuck halfway through, seriously just stay behind walls and she usually can’t get you

yes, the only problem that I have with Ramses is the fact that YOU HAVE TO RUN THROUGH HIS CRONIES FIRST.

when you take this into account, Marua is easier to cheese because you can actually reach him