What 3 Weapons do You Guys Plan on Using in AO?

My face when I fold out all the carbon content of my steel reverting it into iron and creating a worse weapon (more folds does not equal better)

It’s actually only a good practice when you have uneven steel caused by methods of heating it not enough to fully liquify iron.

I am just now realizing this is 100% a joke

Too many of yall votin for katana, most people in most games usually choose to wield katanas if it’s available and 90% of the time it’s ass anyway :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

also, Zweihänder when?? please vetex :frcryin:

You see, my plan is quite simple

I shall be using:

• G U N
  • G U N
  • and G U N

G U N really allows for a lot of maneuverability from what I’ve seen so far, and will allow me to get in close. Then, when I’m up close, G U N can really do some damage to my opponent. When my opponent tries to attack me, then G U N will allow me to dodge or defend said attack.

3 Likes

damn the G U N seems to be kinda OP

Aren’t the guns basically going to be the same as the bow but a little better or sumn? Already feels like they’re overrated, Imo I don’t really think they’ll be all that

yeah, I hope :b:etex doesn’t nerf it

guns are faster than light magic

you see light magic travels 20m in like 3 seconds

meanwhile guns travel that same distance in 55 milliseconds

One For All, All For Gun

1 Like

You are wrong for the following reasons:

1.) G U N
2.) G U N
3.) G U N

With that tidbit of wisdom for yours truly, I hope you enjoy the rest of your night, or don’t, I don’t care.

based

1 Like

Even if we were to say that bullets are hitscan, tiny projectiles in a 3d game that has a shit ton of movement options usually aren’t that great, since 1. it’s pretty damn hard to hit your target unless you’re punishing them or somthin and 2. I imagine they won’t really do the same damage as like a magic single blast so probably not even worth using them compared to other means of projectiles

But what do I know, guns could shoot 4 bullets at once and all of them together deal 400 dmg for all I care

bro my internet was playin games with me smh

gun 1shots but is hella hard to aim

or has guaranteed injury inflicting

does that work?

damn sorry bro :pensive:

I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it depends on what you mean by “hard to aim” but for the most part that would be op

like it has the SMALLEST hitbox in existence

but if it hits either guaranteed injury or a one hit kill (kinda busted)

oh shit you could just sit and wait for them to use a blast and shoot them

damn

I imagine injuries wouldn’t really be that busted (unless it would give like the worst type, severe or whatever) and if it was a one hit kill then thats still op since you can use it on punish or still spam with ur infinite bullets

making someone 50% slower with a leg shot?

that’s HELLA op

and a calf shot nerfs tf out of their t-jumps

compared to a one shot attack not rlly