What are hardest game you came across in roblox?

I plan to get rogue lineage

donā€™t, unless you have friends itā€™s a waste of 5 dollars.

buy terraria or hollow knight instead, they are both just about as hard and both games are actually fair with their challenges.

all rouge lineage does is cultivate you into a sadomasochist with no sense of remorse.

Hollow knight is a pretty good game, 100% better than rogue :nod:

hollow knight is bad, i died literally 3 minutes later from learning the controls

Well it takes time to learn a hard game bruh :fr:

you need to build the muscle memory

im joking, i finished the game true ending

good luck

THe tower of hell

thats the game that spams lava and glitches right

Hollow knight is very good. I accidently spoiled myself on the ending but iā€™m still motivated to play it. Some of the bosses in that game make me want to rip out my hair thoughā€¦

Any fps game cause the second I even think of trying my iq drops to 0.
Other than fps games Iā€™d say aba I guess considering I donā€™t really use any meta characters and my iq drops to 0 sometimes.

fps games are kinda easy

Ok so if you start in the beginning it wont be that hard but once you reach endgame you wish you will never have played this as i have wasted 500 hours of my life and still havent gotten endgame gear :sob: the game is called balanced craftwars overhaul and heres a link to start youre endless pain :slight_smile: Balanced Craftwars Overhaul - Roblox

jesus 3 years ago
anyways that game easy :fire:

4 equinox items :fire:

i mean is it really? unless you afk for the nights its the hardest game ive ever seen

Me when I have 11000 total hours on Terraria between Vanilla and Modded

terraria never gets old ong

Best game fr

bestā€¦ i mean its top 4 for me

best game fr