What are some cool gamepass ideas do you guys have that you would like to see ingame?

due to age filtering it can be warned that there is more gore

and i dont know what the reason was but vetex said be would re add it

nvm it is bc the age filtering

1 Like

heart attack gamepass (100 R$) you get a heart attack and die

Wasn’t this going to be added f2p?

Seasonal shop
Basically a battle pass but you get a choice on what you can buy. You can obtain everything normally via your basic battle pass quests or you can buy the item with robux. They cycle monthly.

Vetex already mentioned he might add it regardless smh

if we get a better customisation gamepass then i hope it lets us use hex codes or something when choosing hair colours and stuff

I know that you can get it and or it’s ingredients in game. I mention it. My idea is someone being able to get a non-tradable version of it if they pay robux, a quicker/easier way to get it at the price of robux.

Rest of the points I just had no idea about lol

1 Like

this

It wouldn’t be entirely p2w tho considering you can go and get one and I doubt it will be as hard as getting a legendary weapon or ancient magic scroll or something. It’s not even that advantagous to have and would only be useful if it were an emergency or something and you don’t already have one.

then just grind them in the dark sea
the thing with a p2w version of a f2p thing is what makes a game p2w
you pay to get the item without doing work

it also wipes out the fun of the dark seas for ingredients

1 Like

Alright before this becomes an argument just stop, vetex won’t add any of these ideas most likely so might as well not bother defending or attacking each idea with a passion

That last point is probably the best, that it ruins the Dark Seas since you don’t need to go in there. While I do not agree that gaining a f2p item or stat by paying for it makes the game p2w all the time I do think something that takes away an aspect of the game can be pretty lame.

then just don’t get the p2w one

the thing is
people dont like working

so if they can get the easier one they do
and play the game less
and think its boring

2 Likes

Nobody is gonna think the game is boring because they didn’t have to grind for something they used once bro

A gamepass that hides your equipped weapons. Would only work for your end; other players can still see then. Weapons kinda ugly and get in the way of drip so it’d be nice to do without them. Even if it looks like you’re pulling them out of thin air.

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Magic Casting with the circles is cooler in my opinion because you don’t see that kind of thing as much and it just looks cooler.