What are some cool gamepass ideas do you guys have that you would like to see ingame?

i feel like this would give you an unfair advantage in pvp, especially with placed explosions

this would also give an unfair advantage in pvp. you’re fighting a “dagger” user, but then it turns out they’re actually a halberd user, throwing your spacing off, and allowing them to get a hit on you before you realize they’re using a halberd.

the rest seem alright

4 Likes

nah I don’t think it’d work like that
he specifically said “another weapon of the same type” so you can’t disguise an Axe as a Sword or Spear, you can only disguise an Axe as another Axe and same goes with every other weapon type.
I’m still on board with this, but I can see why it’d be unfair.
Could be pretty useful for smurfing (disguise your level 500+ Legendary Weapon as an Old Spear) but I don’t see any other big problems this could make

ah, misread

if this were an option, I’d use a greatsword skin on daggers and just throw greatswords at people.

Gun Draw:
FLASH STRIKE

Sword gun is finally real… just not the way you expected.

1 Like

He said Weapon of the same type. so really i don’t see why it would give an unfair advantage. Could also add like maybe a Inspect character option idk.

necrobumping a 4 month old thread to make a point that someone already made

More magic circles
let’s you have more customization for magic circles

Advanced eyes
Lets you have more eye colors, when you use skills your eyes can have the option to glow the same color of your skill. for example, they glow yellow using triasta, they glow red using the thermo fist, and they glow blue using sapphire crystal.

Multiple auras
Lets you have 2 or more magic auras charging at the same time

Zombie animation pack
Makes you walk, run, idle, and charge like a zombie

Unhinged animation pack
Makes you walk, run, idle, and charge like a crazy person

Ghost crew
Gives you the option to make your crew a bunch of ghosts similar to the ones on akursius keep. It’s purely cosmetic. (this can also hopefully exist ingame as an actual option)

Cat crew
Meow (please make this real)

Stone crew
Make your crewmates a bunch of various statues and rocks. Some are shaped like magnificent carvings, others are just piles of stone, and there’s even… the :moyai: (This could be an option in the actual game too maybe)

Maid crew
Make your crew a bunch of girls, and guys, in maid dresses. (:smiling_imp:)

5 Likes

Lmao i didnt even see it was 4 months old mb man

Make files buyable for 200 robux each

1 Like

I think maybe this could be put into a more customizations gamepass which gives more hairs and more colors too. (At least the eye colors part)

1 Like

Lady Carina feet pics gamep :male_sign: ass :male_sign:

2 Likes

Idk who mentioned it before but i would 100% like a Ghost Crew skin Gamepass.

Decal ship sails idk. More customization def. Even more vanity slots could never hurt

Custom Magic color (Any color you want instead of just the variant given)

Can go very wrong very fast

Maybe a gamepass that visually replaces some members/deckhands of your crew with your other files. Could be toggleable in the menu or something.
With enough grinding and money you’d be able to make any crew appearance you want using this.

3 Likes

Me

I mentioned it :sunglasses:

This definitely will not have any severe repercussions involving yellow water and green poison.

1 Like