What are some cool gamepass ideas do you guys have that you would like to see ingame?

can’t way for people to call it pee magic lmao

Dnc I just want blue plasma

A gamepass that allows you to customize the vanity of your deckhands

goku builds are gonna go crazy lol

Not a gamepass but more so for a cross-save item bank idea. I can explain the idea with a point of reference, imagine the destiny vault system, that’s it. You can store an item into the bank from file 1, and grab that item on any other file if you wanted to.

Let’s say you have 20 slots normally, then you can buy the extended bank gamepass which gives you another 20 slots worth of storage.

All seeing eye. It costs. 20,000 robux and it gives you 2x drop rates for all items and will give you esp on all players and pirate ships :grinning:

also shows you treasure chart locations

BeST IdeA

Seven Seas Bundle

• Gives you the “Protector’s Gauntlet” (a vanity accessory that is a replica of Theos’ gauntlet from AA) on all files
  • Gives a sail pattern that has the One-Shot Pirates logo on it for all files
  • Gives 2 titles to all files: Peacekeeper & Necromancer, referencing the Player in AA and Durza respectively

None of these items will be tradable btw

3 Likes

Aa drip

What happened to the battle pass that vetex suggested

Ppl hated on it

1 Like

I honestly think it would be cool especially if you could trade the items. Has vetex said anything about future holiday events?

might look a little weird but muscular legs

Advanced magic gamepass :
This gp would add minor things to magic customization (visually) like being able to xhange how many circles there are without needing ti change animation, (maybe) extra names for magics, magic circle design, more animations and maybe even some extra effects like a type of “fire” option that makes the ground set on “fire” when the spell is used like light would make the ground start bursting light and what not (visually obviosly) also maybe some extra magic circle shapes for ults or normal blasts and stuff like that

Some gamepass that you can get after cooking 1000 gross meals, I don’t know enough French to come up with a clever name

I want a gamepass that lets me deal infinite damage. But like specifically only to metal users.
They should suffer.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.