What are some things you will miss from WoM when AO gets released?

Having the magic council gang up on bosses, or luring bosses towards each other and letting them fight are pretty fun to watch. I doubt you will be able to do the same thing in AO, due to islands separating everything.

1 Like

Exile

Probably the map, as repetitive as it is

dynamic npcs and the huge continent

i was really hyped for a big land to play on and i got kinda disappointed when i found out we were going back to islands

8 Likes

promise of flight

and magic circles

11 Likes

Ironport, the earliest city in WoM.

5 Likes

the magic circle designs

and being able to explore the woods (yeah I know the walking simulator part does get really boring)

Ngl I wish the new magic circle designs still had ancient text in them. It would really make it cooler, show that the war seas is more magically advanced, and show how the war seas are more focused in things like magic artifacts than technology.

9 Likes

the magic council, the towns, the silent tower (interesting stuff always happen when i pass by) and the npcs in general

1 Like

the lore that remained from the seven seas. thats it. everything else i either didnt like, is being improved, or i’m fine with it being gone

king david silver/mino/exiled in general

4 Likes

just the premise of it and the potential of a story.

9 Likes

Nothing, besides maybe those few good memories I’ve had on WoM I suppose.

king david silver

land
a big chunk of land

5 Likes

flight

KDS and the promised continent.

i love how nobody has metioned paper or ink magic lmao

i will miss the giant map, as repetitive as it is, it was relaxing to walk through

1 Like

Bronze grasslands becaus e it looked cool and paper magic

1 Like

2 fps in guild wars

1 Like