What are some things you will miss from WoM when AO gets released?

to fit lore

but whats wrong with one tiny retcon for the sake of looking cool

1 Like

to fit lore

the only reason the new magic circles donā€™t fit the lore is because vetex said ā€œi have decided the new magic circles do not fit the loreā€

he could just say ā€œthe cool magic circles fit the lore because the war seas also figured out how to do thatā€

stuff i be sad about

• kds
  • exiled
  • mino
  • magic council (to an extent (mega annoying when they bully me when i gank people))
  • vasts, oaths and wojā€™s
  • paper magics casting sound (i hate paper otherwise)
  • soundtrack
  • Ironport

stuff i be happy about

• weapons being somewhat viable
  • island capturing
  • removal of scribed debuff
  • removal of bleed stack
  • crystal being pro gamer
  • gold / iron merge
  • soundtrack
  • magic visual revamp
  • the name war seas is gamer

gonna miss king David :frcryin: sexchy man my beloved

hons3

stupid npcs walking into walls

1 Like

skin bags to abuse

walkinā€™

jumping off the top of the silent tower

Well excuse me for having preferences. I just prefer a continent then islands and seas. Camping would have been so fabulous with something known as imagination (and camping would have made your spawnpoint be at the campsite). And I understand Flight being removed in AO, Iā€™m fine with that, I would have just loved the chance to be able to fly around on a continent. (and the fact that I have a file of an imitation/mimication of a character who can fly at extremely high speeds, and before the limitation happened for High Jumps I would rather often just spam it and pretend he was flying, and it was tons of fun. And there is Magic Energy for a reasonā€¦) I would simply just prefer a continent with none of the limitations of those spells and simply let my imagination run wild. Though there are wanted posters on a number of those islands in AA you knowā€¦ You made some good points. If WoM and AO were to both become 100% complete right now (with WoM having the stat system of AO and some other things like the weapon department. Oh and no lag for either game.) then I would play both, and probably prefer WoM over AO. They both had their ups and downs from each other in terms of what they would look like when 100% completeā€¦and I just read your part on the Magic Energy, fine it makes sense for a battle gameplay type perspective but makes no sense from an in-world perspective, but oh well, the hover limitations is actually, (now that I just thought of a certain something) is totally fine and can make a ton of sense just shrugs oh well. (Just watch me as I imagine falling unconscious as I run out of Magic Energy and wind up hitting the ground (or the water depending on where I am) so yeah Iā€™m totally fine with the Hover limitation. It opens up some imagination possibilities. (can you tell I typically insert my imagination into these games? I typically at least borderline roleplay, (even if itā€™s all in my head) and if itā€™s an imitation/mimication file then I might at least borderline roleplay as the one that I am imitating/mimicking.) Perhaps horses would have only been for transportation and nothing else but it just would have been a nice little thing where perhaps my imagination could have filled in the gaps. And ship combat is a thing that sounds really fun. AO having faster updates (and less lag, hopefully Iā€™ll have a grand total of none) is a massive upside, all things considered, I think a win-win situation for everybody would be if Vetex somehow duplicated himself and did both WoM and AO at the same timeā€¦though that would be impossible (cloning is rather impossible in case if you didnā€™t know from the blatant impossibility of it all but WHAT IF he somehow did it then I both games could simultaneously be worked on, though cloning is impossible.) I just much prefer the design of the magic circles in WoM over AO. AO will be fabulous indeed (wellā€¦at least, when I get to actually play the thing) and the speed of updates and the less lag would beā€¦aaaaaaand Iā€™m repeating myself but whatever the point is both would be fabulous when 100% complete, both would have their ups and downs to each other, and AO would be updated at a much more frequent basis. (responding to the Hero/Villain Issues) I would indeed much prefer quality over quantity. And the faster updates would indeed be very much preferred. Iā€™m not hating on AO or anything (just so you know) AO will be fabulous, there are just some things that would be better on a continent vs seas and islands. And I (ok, I donā€™t really remember all of what I typed) donā€™t think that I was comparing ships to horses, of course ships would be better then horses. Horses content-wise would be only transportation, where ships would be a lot more then that. Ship combat is something I am excited for in AO. (and ship stealing) WoM and AO just have their ups and downs.

bro can you stop text walling lmfao

also THE MUSIC, i know a lot of it is royalty/free but some of the others are really neat and cool and awesome. Iā€™m excited for AOā€™s music but idk, Ironportā€™s theme was so cozy

you canā€™t make me make paragraphs! :laughing:

Absolutely nothing.
Viva la AO.

Is your space-bar lost or something?
I mean, it could be worse (like not having punctuation or capitalization), but the lack of spaces or clear paragraphs was so intimidating that I lost all desire to read it.

Just a suggestion though, do what you want. Iā€™m not your dad.

All I want to say is that flight has to get removed, or else it would completely ruin the point of boats. And the magic circles were changed to fit the lore.

As much as Iā€™d like flight, it would completely ruin the gameā€™s travel experience

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.