What are the eleven unknowns

Power gap decreases as the number gets higher, 10 and 11 are almost similar in strength. Any higher of a number then it would be pointless comparison between similar people.
12th would be your average strong wizard guy . . . I guess

tech-senpai said “The unknowns’ rankings are exponentially gapped, where 11 and 10 would be similar in strength”

its completely arbitrary
vetex said so :fr:

was this stuff inspired by 7 warlords from one piece?

Definitely.

vetex does like one piece

You can’t really assume.
There’s a lot of anime with a strong group of people that stand out. 7 deadly sins and 10 commandments. 7 warlords or 4 emperors of the sea. Fairy tail, emperor Zeref’s 12 spriggans . . .
X anime: 10 strongest heroes etc etc

If anything rn vetex is inspired by assassin’s creed Odyssey, hence the name and the interest in Greek mythology

AA has so many things that are blatantly lifted directly from one piece that I am 99% sure the seven warlords were at least involved in the creation of the eleven unknowns.

Pikachu! Use “ask tech-senpai attack”
7 warlords

The creator has he/him pronouns :weary::weary::weary::hot_face::hot_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Absolutely not.

I’d argue even trigno can manhandle her.

Alright but why Assassin’s Creed Odyssey instead of… The Odyssey?
Like the one that was actually an Epic Poem (yes that’s what they were called) from Greece.

Anyways, the unknowns basically scale from:
“oops I destroyed a planet” to “oops I destroyed the universe” to “oops I created the multiverse”

It may have looked like it, but I’m not trying to say he’s inspired purely by Assassin’s Creed Odyssey or basing the whole game on it. Furthermore, I asked tech-senpai before on noticing a few features similar in that game compared to AO but it was mere coincidence.

Besides your question has no answer since none of the revealed lore has any special link/reference to “The Odyssey” so idk how to reply to that.

Tech isn’t Vetex but I doubt the 7 warlords were in mind. I’m 1000% sure an anime was in mind.

Tech makes most of the lore and vetex nods to it.

There’s a lot of anime with a group of strong people with a special name, so to assume he had “an” anime at a time would be too narrow.

incorrect, vetex makes most of the lore
tech helps with island ideas or backstories

You almost always use “fr” emojis
besides
incorrect

The concept of a mysterious group of individuals ranked by their power is not a particularly new one.

Other way around, Vetex made most of the lore and tech helped him