What are the new fighting styles again?

The fact that we all know the sources of factual information are all on fire, but when the wiki is misinformed, it’s suddenly our fault.

Calvus uses Iron Leg, but he only has two attacks with it :pensive:

we can forgive disinformation, but you are actively spreading misinformation

Okay, but genuine question, what do you think a lost style is? I’m not tryna make a point or anything.

I prefer to call his fighting style “Leg”

fighting style that requires an amount of strength that only strength focused hybrids or berserker can get, that has more stat efficiency and can be upgraded to ancient

Kind of hard to measure with stat efficiency. Also, you’ve described any other style besides basic, requiring a certain amount of strength.

savant, and a non strength focused hybrid (such as magic focused warlock or something)

So just no savants allowed? That sounds lame.
I like my idea of them being “lost” because nobody’s teaching them in the war seas.

you literally only read the first word of my post bruh

I had nothing else to say about the second part, that doesn’t mean I ignored it. You’ve exclusively listed a stat requirement.

alright

also lack of mentor that will EVER be added, they are exclusively obtained through upgrading and scrolls

I still believe that upgrading will be a spiffier, more powerful version of the style as it is.

Warlocks eat good, ngl. I want Phoenix Super-Thermo and I want it now.

confirmation from the vetex himself

this is tragic

I wanted brute strength :sob:

That’s crazy, but I still think Argos’ Fighting Style could be an upgraded one.

i forgot the colossal sword was a strength weapon :sob:

Welp, looks like my favorite new tab on the template has to go.
Sad that we have not a single canon unobtainable fighting style in AO.

Okay, I fixed Argos and Evanders’ pages.