What are you guys doing while waiting for AO?

actually fucking radical dude, good work :]

i haven’t played osu! consistently since last summer so i REALLY need some fucking polish holy shit i am legitimately no longer physically capable of hitting streams i feel anemic :frcryin:

nah hold on i got a clip i think

1 Like

but surely with 4 years of osu you can unrust pretty easily :nod:

you’d think so, but that’s exactly what i spent the entirety of my third year trying and failing to do

my word of advice is to not get hooked on pp because eventually you might hit a point where you straight up can’t fc anything for a while and lose motivation because the funny rank number isn’t going up fast enough

Oh damn… eventually you’ll manage to unrust completely and get back on track or smth lol

Im sitting at rank 930k or something around that right now so i probably dont have to focus on pp until im fully confident that i can average a 90% on 4☆’s

i used to be at 77k

im at 130k now :fr:

this was my last fc from like a year ago

1 Like

Holy shit that accuracy is really good

i’m starting to get kinda sick of jojo games after playing yba for so long lmao shit got me feeling burnt out tryna find lucky arrows

1 Like

i’ve legit lost all hope for anime games after shindo life.

1 Like

used to love oa/caribros/rellgames or whatever they call themselves now but they just fell off after plus ultra 2 fr

3 Likes

Fr all hope I have left is for ao and deepwoken

gaming

That’s called karma
You get your bumbum kicked cause you dont pratice the art of finding people’s address and go fight them in real life everyday

writing
thats literally it
writing

and also RPing but mostly writing

Playing some rogue, and thinking about writing stuff

• Stalking the trello
  • Playing AR, Vesteria and tMod
  • Putting Rogue Lineage on my list of games to try
  • Metaverse event (the rthros are still trash)

making gifs

Be warned. Don’t trust anyone. If you decide to be in a server for too long this might happen

dungeon quest v2

I’m drifting through life on autopilot at the moment, thanks for asking.

2 Likes