What are you guys doing while waiting for AO?

At Wom mainly grinding as many bossdrops as possible, out from wom i began at a jojo game called a bizarre day and its pretty fun, aand yeah school is killing me, chemistry and buisness management are pretty complicated

I legit came back to wom after arcane odyssey was announced so a joined the guild and now I just gank

Infamy farming.

I doubt a person who doesn’t play rogue understands how fucking retarded that video is, pls nerf

it can be summarized in a few words
“infinite combo”

now anyone can understand

Fishing in WoM
Playing Entry Point
Playing other games

Taking care of the house I am renting. Learning how to cook some more stuff along with some random creature drawing. Recently got monster hunter world so I am having fun with that. I am also improving at school, considering learning how to code C++

Farming infamy for aether

just after plus ultra?
bro they been disappointing the fuck outta me since the longest

Nah man shindo life been doing good plus ultra was a damn failure though

i swear bro the twitter shit they got into pissed me off they really called spin systems outdated and toxic and said they’d never use them again after one game without one

and then went back to it immediately after abandoning that game :skull:

2 Likes

Tbh after all the hype sl2 got it was boring after a week lmao. Let’s not forget how shitty the spin rates were in sl2 compared to one of the devs they called out for using the spin system.

faacts the hypocrisy is next level and it sucks too because i did actually have fun playing pu2 with friends

1 Like

Good that you ask that.

I recently started to get some interest into WoM again and started a Lightning file. In just a matter of hours, I got it to Level 90 (MAX). If not doing that, I’m saving primogems on Genshin Impact for Yanfei or trying to get better at Rocket League. If I’m not doing anything of that, however, chances are I’m doing some laps in Gran Turismo.

do you play burst maps or jump maps?

man this why when i was calling these dudes out like 2017 ~ 2019 people were calling me a no life bum and shit

i mean, first of all, that might apply now but it deffo didn’t apply then, and second of all, i was just stating facts.
them dudes been the laziest, unoriginal, “i do the same shit as 5 of my other fucking games but just reskin that shit and call it a brand new game” ass, “i can’t make decent fighting systems for shit” asses, mr krabs asses since fucking forever. been playing these dudes games since NSOA so i’m an OG for all intents and purposes and i’ve been fucking hating on these dudes since their blatant money hungry gamepasses and spin system bullshit.

bet one of these days one of the two brothers gonna pull an “oopsie” and everyone gonna be acting all surprised and shit. but shoot, i just decided imma let it go, since I’m a hater fine then, I ain’t concerned with the shits no more.

1 Like

the spirit of mr krabs repossessed them, they couldn’t handle losing all the money from kids stealing they parents credit cards to get 10 tails bijuu sage mode rinnegan oodama bullshit in they games and instantly switched up.

people think that these dudes gonna ever give up spin systems? pssh. that’s how they make their money. just gonna keep exploiting kids but it’s cool ig it’s “free will” amirite? i hope and pray to god that shit with someone talking about suing games targeted towards kids that have spin/lootbox systems because it’s gambling actually comes to fruition.

1 Like

exactly like look at this shit :skull:

and then the kicker is when they released shinobi life 2 they locked down fucking everything from their youtube to their discord and twitter so people couldn’t talk shit on them

3 Likes

God damn bro💀 them dudes switched up fast, like bro if you don’t want shit just make a public statement locking up your discord just makes you look cowardly as hell, especially if you call it “toxic”

they really thought they was doing something with that whole “spin system bad” shit huh?

also lmfao at the frog logo

Learning how to cope with life

Binge reading the Harry Potter series over the course of 5 days.

2 Likes