What build are you planning on, but elaborated

i did start writing on Oskar, Linsey and Garrett since they’re all connected w/ Oskar and Linsey being siblings and Garrett their teacher to whom they are but thats about it

go read Story of Valcrest on the forum writing part it’s separate from our head canons of another but it’s a good read that mentions Oskar there

well if i answer the topic with every file then let’s go…

Main account

Cameron Calvin: conjurer
plasma magic (nova), wood magic (oak)
arcanium morningstar, magic greatsword, tba

this is my main hero file where i’d do just casual stuff

Chad Marshall: mage (maybe paladin)
explosion magic, ash magic, tba

this is my main evil file where i do a little bit of tomfoolery

Charles Calvin: warlock
acid magic (purple), magma magic
sailor fist or cannon fist, radius fist or whatever that stored power one is

this is a hero file but maybe a very sea based one where i do dark sea expeditions since he is a sailor kinda guy

Basil Silver: mage
wind, water (tropical?), tba

this is a neutral file that i have no plans for but i may do pvp or kingdom (the npc ones) related stuff with

Pearl Silver: (idk if i wanna make this, maybe an alt file?) uhh honestly idk the build i want for this but if it’s a magic one then
metal magic (steel), earth magic (bedrock prob)

this is an evil file again, but maybe one i take more seriously (metal defense mode would be useful for this)

Calvin ???: (woo this one is the Camreeyan oc!)
most likely a conjurer, probably with wood and wind magic

magic katana, arcanium rapier, some kind of gun

also neutral ig

Main-alt

Pearl Silver (yep that one from earlier)
this one would likely be a mage or conjurer because it is my prison breakout file. i’m not sure if i want to duplicate this file or just have it on my alt. what i mean by a prison breakout file is that i always have an alt file with a destructive magic like explosion or iron to get myself or a friend out of prison when arrested. it works fine in wom but idk how it’ll work in ao. since it’s a villain file i might also just have it on their so i can do some lawbreaking as normal and then arrest myself for money every once in a while lmao

Basil Silver (another one)
so rn i have this in my alt despite having it on my main solely because it’s slightly old gen (not really that much but i delete and remake files a lot so yknow) but idk if i really want this one twice, i might use it to test out savant but otherwise might just delete this when ao comes around. it’s also water magic so useless for breaking out of prison, assuming grand navy ever has large prison like silent.

Henry Silver: mage?
probably lightning (yellow), crystal (amethyst) and light (sunlight) to match the purple/yellow color scheme, otherwise idk. this may be like a bounty hunting file for something.

Extra

My alt does have the +3 files pass, but i don’t really know what i wanna do yet, so i left them empty. however, these are some of my old characters that i could bring back.

Luna Marshall: mage
ash magic, explosion/fire magic, sand magic

evil file

Carla Calvin: mage?
glass magic, i haven’t though past that

hero

Charlotte Calvin: warlock
fire magic, idk

neutral

Chuck Marshall: idk
water magic

hero

Alvin Calvin: mage maybe
purple lightning magic and idk what else

hero

:handshake:

1 Like

file 3 (possibly)
mage
magics:
explosion explosion explosion apocalypse bringer
100% of points into magic

for my main i will go

Build: warrior
magics: explosion
Weapon types I want: Sword, Dual Swords, katana

B tec megumin

for my purposes, just a damage boost

i plan to get the awakening with 0 in every stat, and then put everything into magic

I know. That’s just the lost and ancient that I want, not at the same time.

Good luck fighting bosses with a dagger

2 Likes

bro is probably gonna have to rely on friends if he wants to do that

i just plan to reset my stats right before awakening, but if i can’t then i guess i’ll play while effectively level 0

I forgot this was an option

you do realize it’s a horrible idea?

you get both of your damage sources weakened and you don’t get any of the awakening benefits of the hybrid builds

yeah but i want a second magic :man_shrugging:

then go savant if you’re that desperate

ok (5 characters)

For my first build I’m going warlord with thermofist(hopefully) and magma magic as my starting magic so I can choose the magic my arcanium parts get I’ll try out each weapon type to see which I like the most
For my second build im going to do conjurer with either acid or magma
For my third build I’m going to do warlock with crystal and thermofist(hopefully)
For my fourth I’m doing warrior
For my fifth I’m doing berserker
For my sixth I’m doing warlock again with ice and sailors fist or water and knocking fist(hopefully)

why are you saying hopefully after every fighting style?

100% Strength

I want to bash all Mage’s skulls in, and I’ll it by the most fucking caveman-like manner possible