What build are you planning on, but elaborated

All these people with unconfirmed lost magics, a bunch of stuff that’s way too far away and things that we have no idea how it works are tripping

2 Likes

Class: Warlock
Base Magics: Lightning and Light
Lost Magic: Blizzard Magic
Ancient Magic: Equinox Magic
Base Fighting Style: Cannon Fist or Thermo Fist
Lost Fighting Style: Radius Fist

Not really it creates hype which is essential for a games success though im kinda biased since im said peopel

1 Like

We have a list of fighting styles, and sure the lists of lost and ancient magics are gone, but most of them are probably gonna stay, and if the one we don’t doesn’t we can just pick a new one. And it’s not like we will try super hard to get the exact magic or lost fighting style we want. Most of us don’t really care if we get something different. This is just for fun.

1 Like

Warlocks cannot not have a Lost and an Ancient

file 1
name: sage sage
build: 100% mage
first awakening: savant
second awakening: mage
base magics: ice, snow, water
lost magic: wave
ancient magic: life
items: magic tome, crystal ball, magic wand

50/50 conjurer with plasma magic, wood magic, arcanium morningstar, magic greatsword, and last weapon i’ll wait and see

Whats the different between savants first awakening and mage first awakening??

Let’s see

File 1

Name: Ace Grey
Build: Conjurer 50-50
Magics: Moonlight, Sapphire/Emerald/Glass
Lost/Ancient Magic: Healing/Promethean Flame
Weapons: Dual Swords, Bow, Rapier

File 2

Name: Eso (or similar) Grey
Build: Warlock 50-50
Magics: Shadow, Neutral Wind
Lost/Ancient Magic: Equinox
Fighting Style: Knocking Fist, Crane Style
Lost/Ancient Style: Radius Fist

File 3

Name: Ace Grey
Build: Savant 25-25-25-25
Magics: Sunlight, Shadow
Lost Magic?: Healing
Weapons: Dual Swords, Bow, Claws
Fighting Style: Knocking Fist, Crane Style
Lost Style?: Radius Fist

File 4

Name: Fredrick ???
Build: Paladin 50-50
Magics: Glacial Ice, Cold Wind
Lost/Ancient Magic: Blizzard

File 5

Name: Agatha ???
Build: Mage 100
Magics: Fire, Nova, Fire
Lost/Ancient Magics: Flare, Sun

File 6

Name: Zenith (or similar, forgot my WoM one) ???
Build: Warrior 70 (weapons) - 30 (strength)
Weapons: Greatsword, Dual Flintlocks, Sword

I don’t think this could work since you plan to be 100% mage

2 Likes

Im gonna play the game, and invest the minimum amount of strength required to get Sailor Fist. Then, I’ll do some calculations to figure out how much Magic Stat i can invest in at maximum to have a Warlock Build but not a Mage Build
Then I’ll progress through the game with suffering, since i’ll pretty much have a 75% damags reduction. Once i hit the max level, and get the perks of the Warlock Awakening, im gonna invest everything into Magic for a Mage Build.

@WarmWater build rating when

Time Magic When :nod:
Also Conjurers only get two base magics
Ngl, Sunlight would make the most sense as a starter magic since her epithet is SUNdial

1 Like

I mean it was actually crepuscule, also in most arts n stuff of her it seems as though it leans either towards straight up time stuff or fiery effects and such, like how her overclass deals fire damage.

And yes, conjures get two base magic slots, but you also get a lost/ancient magic

Min needed to not be a mage is just 59% of your points, or essentially 6 magic points for every 5 other points, this would be uneven for a while though and I’m probably incorrect

i had posted this on another topic but ima just update it ig, idr what builds can or can’t have but whatever i’ll figure it out when we get there.

Main Account

Oskar- Warlock: Light (moonlight), Water (spring) or Lightning? (blue), Lunar or pressure magic, Crane or Karate, Knocking Fist

Alecia- Mage: Plasma (Nova), Glass, Crystal (Red), Flare, idk what else

Kaden- Mage: Earth (stone), Crystal (Sunstone), Magma, Gravity, some other earth related magic def not lunar tho, well, maybe

Allan- Warlord: then Greatsword then Shortsword, Karate ( since he’s a blacksmith), Canon Fist
Steel Maul
(this thing)

Lilith- Paladin: Acid (Purple), Ice (Mystic or Sage), and the rest idk cause we dunno what spirit swords will give us

Linsey- Warlock: Wood, Earth (Sandstone), Healing/Life Magic, Knocking Fist, Karate

Second Account

Adria- Conjurer: Wind (Warm again or neutral), Water (Abyssal), Lightning (Yellow)
(Can conjurers have third mind? let alone a lost magic? regardless i wanted a storm magic line up)

Andrew- Conjurer: Lightning (Blue), Water (Spring), Ice (Sage), Sword/longsword, Rapier

Keanu- Warlock: Sand, Earth (Sandstone), Knocking Fist, Thermo Fist (this is my full agility speed demon hero complex dude i really look forward to him)

Third Account

N/a (under a new name soon)- Paladin: Ice (Glacial), Snow, same w/ Lilith

Mark- Warden maybe paladin: Iron (Steel/Dark), Wind (Neutral), Same w/ Lilith

Malorie- Mage: Water (tropical), Sand (Coastal), Wood (Oak), whatever reminds u of beaches for lost/ ancient

Fourth Account

N/a (under a new name soon)- no idea yet but i was switching it to shadow instead of light magic again for now

Chantal- Knight: Rapier, Cutlass, Flintlock or musket (sword with flintlock side arm sounds fun and yeah ik deepwoken but she’s a pirate and not in that maner )

Ayleen- Mage: Fire, Ash, Magma, Flare, another fire related magic that isn’t a grand flame curse

Fifth Account

Ailing- Mage: Ash, Explosion (Mei Reference), Sand or Fire, Flare, Sun

Seida- Beserker: Thermo, Karate, Crane (orignally a magma user but i kinda don’t want so mages so far but i can just change her back later)

Drazen- Juggernaut: Thermo, Knocking or karate, or all 3 idk, and like the other vitality builds above

Sixth Account

Mei- Mage: Explosion, Ash (Ailing Reference), Plasma, not sure on losts/ancients

Aisha- Savant: Poision Magic (Toxin), Vitality, Weapons: Katana or Claws (both if possible)
(honestly just want her to have a hella mastered poison magic only)

Garrett- Warlock: Wind (neutral), Ash, Karate, Knocking fist, Storm magic
(was originally wind, ash, plasma w/ fighting styles no lost or whatever maybe)

i plan to add 2-5 more accounts, i just really like making builds of all sorts and going to make 2 of every possible build in ao maybe to 3

i also spent the last hour doing this so thats nice but good to keep track of aaa

1 Like

jesus christ 8+ accounts??? i thought i was something else with my like 15-24 files

u underestimate my power and determination of story building out of nothing for no reason at all

3 Likes

Write your own webcomic at this point, then get criticized for having shallow characters because you have like 40 of them

i found that i just have too much shit to deal with when i have a file for every oc so i deleted a bunch and mostly only kept the functional ones

(which still leaves me at 10 i think with more planned)

i can’t draw bodies well atm ;-; and i already got my huge expanded universe to take care of

i got 137 characters to keep track of as of my 13 page google dock of names and i haven’t even kept up to date w/ it since i added like 20-30 more lmao

actually i think it’s a bit more than that ;-;