What build are you planning on, but elaborated

shouldn’t you be 100% weapons then use clubs only?

nah it doesn’t sound nearly as good

compare: punching someone/kicking them

to: bashing someone’s skull in with a crude wooden club

if you don’t make it steve rogers i will personally be mad at you

for cap I will :nod:

name him donald (closest thing you can to trump) ( the apocalypse bringer one )

I meant saying “100% weapon” didn’t sound as nice in context

First name’s likely gonna be Liam since that was the name of my first WoM file :poggers2:

All builds imma go for on my main:

Conjurer file with shadow, glass and lunar.(build mentioned before) for no synergies

Berserker file with knocking fist, karate and vampirisim. Unga bunga punch people but also edgy for the funny.

Warrior file with artisan weapons. Stab people to death with fancy weapons.

Knight file with spirit weapons. I wanna try them out.

Paladin file with light magic, crystal magic and slash magic (and also maybe spirit weapons). I don’t wanna go mage for this cuz I wanna use only these 3 magics.

Warlock file with light or lightning magic, thermo fist and radius fist. This one is for the funny tbh.

Might add some for the strength files if lost fighting styles become another slot instead of having to replace base combat for it.

Cause I’m talking about on release and we’re only getting 3-4 fighting styles including base combat so that means 2-3 fighting styles that have cool effects on release which means that I might not get the ones I want when release drops

Conjurer with Fire, Plasma, Phoenix (when it gets added), with a katana. (And dual katanas if they are added).
My stats would probably be 144 magic and 96 Weapons

they are another slot tho?

I’m unsure, it doesn’t say it is on trello, but it would also make more sense if it was another slot. Imma just have it as 3 for now tho

Build: Pure mage
Magics: Crystal, metal, light
I will use arcanium weapons as it was said that they will still be good on mages. specifically most likely rapiers and claws but I won’t pass up any others.

Essentially Ibread the crystallized effects synergies and just decided to choose the two that look good, I thought it was nice that two magics with relatively few (especially light) synergies got some with crystal.

Oh yeah and for lost and ancient magics
Equinox for sure, and also probably Diamond if it is added.

1 Like

Build: Conjuror
Magics: Wind, Explosion, Storm
Weapons: Heavy bladed, Katana, Claws

Build: Mage
Magics: Fire, purple Lightning, Acid (or something that looks like green gas), flare, poison lightning, scorch maybe?
weapons: arcanium sword, bow, magic book, greatsword, spear

Build: Mage
Magics: Ice, Water, Earth
weapons: same as second file

reason for all: 1 is main, all is for a yt vid

last weapon will be claws i’ve decided, unless the boss weapons are really good

I will do a pure vitality build only if it sufficiently JoJo referency enough

Build: Warlock
Magics: Shadow and Wind
Fighting style: Radius fist

meta be like