What did vetex do to lost magics

for the mutation lovers (ahem stocksounds) this is way better dontcha think

He COOKED!

in all seriousness I just pray he’ll respond to the community backlash and make it so we can mutate our first magic

2 Likes

well that’s new, I guess mutations are back

As much as I feel like it’s a weird change imma be honest having more magics to deal with was gonna be overkill anyways

Oh wait fuck does that mean as a lightning and water user I’m limited to those 2 types ?

why is it weird

I mean I was comfortable with the idea of getting a lost magic scroll now it’s a shard that mutates your magic lol

imo the mutation should be based on the users choice of: either the first magic or the magic being replaced

1 Like

i like it, only issues i see is what if you want the same magics mutations twice? (Ex. Inferno and Phoenix)
Simple solution is to just make it so we can get the same base magic twice, its possible canonicly, i see no reason to stop us from doin it ingame

its peak, mutations were a way better system and im happy theyre coming back

also now you wont need to trade for a specific lost anymore

6 Likes

Yeah but what if you wanted to have darkness magic as a water + lightning mage yk

water/lightning/shadow ig

You will never guess which person is most opposed to this change

“This restricts our choices-“ people who metamance were gonna choose the ones that synergize anyway, aka the similar ones.

People who like making oc’s were gonna choose the natural progression of their base magic, aka the similar ones.

The average player is gonna mutate into what they think looks cool, wanna know what else they thought looks cool? Their base magic. So they are gonna choose something similar to it.

WHO DOES THIS AFFECT NEGATIVELY

12 Likes

Nobody’s realized that this means Enizor’s dialogue about Lost Magics is now outdated

Pretty happy that there’s no longer a confusing difference in obtaining Lost or Ancient Magic in AA and AO now, although I hope that this doesn’t force me to find a Hecate Essence to get Storm Magic when Losts are released.

1 Like

Probably because nobody remembers :skull:

I’m sure vetex’ll change it tho

Non-magic builds finding a Hecate shard in the dark sea:

2 Likes

FUCK SCROLLS!
WE ARE GONNA LIVE IN THE FAR-REACHES!
AND WE ARE GOING TO LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!
(this is a complete sentence please let me post it)

YOU WILL GRIND THE FAR-REACHES AND YOU WILL FUCKING LIKE IT! (cs)

was it ever specifically said hecate shards are dark sea exclusive?

No it wasn’t . All it says is that it will not be attainable until lv 300.