What did yall ask for on christmas?

I was asked what i wanted for christmas and i dont know what i want so ima just copy yall. What do yall want?

I don’t ask for stuff usually. Usually I just get money put into my savings.

3 Likes

1 Like

ive been wanting a switch but they’re all out of stock where i live and everybody’s asking for a high price because of quarantine

1 Like

I never know what I want as gifts, not for my birthday and not for anything similar, so I just don’t say anything and hope I end up getting something I like.

Since I can’t help you, you can try searching for “Christmas gifts for [insert something you’re interested in/a budget you think is reasonable]” and see if you like something.

2 Likes

tbh might just get a good quality piano keyboard or something

1 Like

No This will never be on the forum krima table

Chaos

1 Like

money

1 Like

Yes, The Ultimate Gift.

Fudge Ice Cream!!

2 Likes

new desk

I barely ask for stuff. All I get is clothes anyway.

the rest below me will say robux

Nothing I want is within a reasonable budget. Everything else I have I’m pretty fine with so I’m just letting money slowly accumulate. Though one thing I’m particularly looking forward to once I do save some more is getting a completely new work/game area with a new computer, desk, and chair. My current set up is pain.

Parry that you fucking casuals

2 month’s worth of instant ramen coming straight from japan

i only want money
no, it’s not because i’m a greedy, money hoarding bastard that perceives cash as the world’s most valuable resource and a necessity to live
i’m saving up for stuff, possibly a new pc, so i’d prefer actual money instead of specific gifts
besides, people will likely just gift me shirts, shorts, pants, a nuclear warhead, things i don’t want or need yet
it’d be nice to actually pick out what i actually do want

Well, you see
I don’t want a lot for christmas…
But
There is just one thing I need…
But kinda like…
I don’t care about the presents underneath the christmas tree
EHM

All I want for christmas is…
YOUUU YEAHH

I DON’T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS
THERE IS JUST ONE THING I NEED