What do you hate about the forums

So, you mean the ones that spam stuff like “WOULD” as their one and only comment on every post?

Yeah. I understand.

I think most people overlook this

why sure, the degens are in a majority overwhelming replies bother me slightly more. Maybe it’s because I’m not a fan of drawing women “detailed” so I don’t get those replies in the first place but the artist community has a general overpositive vibe at times and that’s something that no one really talks about

Huh. I guess I see what you mean. That said, I honestly can’t entirely agree. I myself would actually prefer to see more replies than I do now for the rare occasions where I post. Sometimes it feels like nobody really wants to say anything about it, and that actually irritates me because the number one thing I want is criticism. I don’t know if I’m weird or what, but I’d actually prefer people to give more advice and point out things I did wrong in my art.

because the person who wrote it was entirely serious about it and genuinely thinks its a good idea.

same person who wrote the obesity suggestion and was also entirely serious about it.

how are there people dumber than realisticbanana?!

3 Likes

You tell me lol.

Two of the absolute worst genuinely serious suggestions the forums have ever seen.

The sisyphus punishment was being overkill in a matter of banning people while not quite being effective at solving the problem

The hunger moderation was looking at a joke topic, saying “hey, that’s a good idea!” and then actually posting the thing as a suggestion despite the amount of time allotted to re-think the entire thing through.

You have to either be the most diabolical or the most idiotic person to have ever been on the forums to make something worse than that.

Not true. Remember these?

Now, I don’t mean to bash on anyone. We all have ideas that didn’t spend enough time baking, but these were generally just not… great.

… of course, I say that, but one of them straight up got added.

If player jailtime is ok, the celebrity system would be ok!!!

we should have either neither or both!!!

one of these looks kinda familiar

Neither. We should have neither.

I know. Can’t quite put my finger on why it does, though.

what about the sewage wom suggestion

To be fair, the magic dodge (basically reflexes) was posted in the absolute worst possible time when mages were THE meta. Having only them able to fly at the speed of sound while also having stupidly large and powerful attacks was not a good idea back then.

also i absolutely forgot about the celebrity, that was a godawful suggestion. still doesn’t beat fricking obesity.

also

wtf there was a sewage suggestion?

@spongjy

it’s a more of a troll suggestion than an actual one thankfully

I’m gonna be honest, who ever thought of putting "ArE yOu SuRe ThIs iS a ComPLETE seNteNcE :point_up::nerd_face: " disguist me in every way possible, it’s useless and sad. I’m a fanfic writter but I ain’t writing sentence- oh sorry I mean PARAGRAPH of what I wanna say :skull:

Here to remind you of the “getting kidnapped randomly and being sent to the other side of magius” suggestion

I can guess its just a side effect of the artist community being a small community. You can see more positivity (or negativity) in smaller communities than in bigger communities. It just reverberates harder.

People that say “should I call a mod??”, “I think I’ll call a mod”, “guys I’m calling a mod!!! @Crynonical @Midinput please shut down this discussion!!!”. Just shut the fuck up and report.