What do you hate most about World of Magic?

i just wanna create a giuld with only one man, ME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
toxic = f-beep-

i hate how awful ice magic is and the fact that fast magics will always dominate no matter what

Too many trees and bushes :tired_face:

I mean fast Magics are generally easier to use, but I heard that as long as you know how to use slow Magics properly they can be pretty good. Ice magic has a good bleed combo so keep that in mind.

there is no real way to use ice properly. it’s just bad and you’re better off using anything else. just bleed and hope that you can hit someone in the next 5 seconds of that bleeding session. which usually never happens due to how god awful slow ice is and how easy it is to dodge or block.

waiting for temperature system :triumph::pray:

Alright what do I hate about this game… let’s see…

• Extremely rare gear being acquired from trivial tasks like fishing through RNG that requires 0 skill and is based 100% off of luck, some people get sunken gear as early as their 1-20th try, and some never even fucking get it, to all you morons who think the sunken sword deserves to be so rare, because it’s ‘’’‘hard’’’’ to get, then hear me out. Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Do you not see how wrong this is? This is a 0 risk high reward situation, and you might not even get the reward even though you have 20k fish caught by now, IT TAKES NO SKILL TO GET SOMETHING GOOD. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT’S WRONG HERE? Older games back when consoles were at their prime, and pc games weren’t ruined by microtransactions, games required skill for you to get something you wanted.

Yes, even cosmetics. Even multiplayer games required to achieve at least SOMETHING in order to get a reward. You didn’t play a simulator to get something, you didn’t throw money at the games to get what you wanted, and you DIDN’T get AUTO-WHATEVERS for stupidly monotone, easily grindable, boring, frustrating, headache inducing and RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION BASED TASKS. If you think this is what you’ve always wanted to do, if you think you like the game telling you ‘‘hEy uh… do this for like 8347203987 days maybe you’ll get lucky and get a weapon that deals 4938247208 damage and has a 2 kilometer AoE… oh you don’t want to? diD i MEntion it requires 0 skill? yeee come here, sacrifice your limited time of being alive for something you might never get hauheuahuehuaheu’’

If you think this is something that counts as good game design, then… you suck. you objectively suck in every single category. Your judgement sucks, your brain is addicted to seeing meaningless numbers go up which sucks, you think you achieve something by withering you life away and having a bigger number of something than other people, which sucks. You think getting lucky probably makes you better than others too, which, you probably already know, sucks.

you losers for real be thinking overpowered items from 0 skill 100% rng minigames is good game design shut the fuck up.

Bullshit.

• Lvl 5 bandits with daggers being almost as strong as a lvl 120 magic miniboss

these fuckers fucking win clashes with a lvl 1 DAGGER against a fucking lvl 80 STRONG ALALEAN CUTLASS. what the fuck is this bro?

lvl 1 players can go kill a miniboss if they are smart enough, but can’t kill a lvl 5 bandit no matter what they do because the loser just keeps running around and T-jumping while throwing a dagger every few seconds making it stupid hard to fight back, Not mentioning the retarded path finding and melee mechanics which allows the bandit yo hit you 492 times per second if you’re standing still, oh did I mention you can’t get away from them unless you have access to a high jump spell once they start targeting you with a dagger? yeah bitch these fuckers have the same IF NOT HIGHER speed as you and if you’re close enough for them to hit you WHILE you’re running away, you’re just fucking dead unless you can kill the bandit in time or at least ragdoll the fucker.

don’t get me even started on retards with bows, just shut the fuck up you can’t fight them unless you have like a 1/6th of their level more than them because they’re just gonna obliterate your health with t-jumps and double arrows in half a second per 2 seconds.

what the fuck is wrong with these npcs, I get we are the player an they are supposed to be hard, but you can’t fight them fairly, if you fight fair, they have the advantage since casting spells FREEZES YOU IN-PLACE, AND YOU CAN’T DODGE, FIGHT BACK, OR EVEN BLOCK while in this state, so you get fucking peppered with arrows, daggers and get fucking penetrated by sandpaper dildos too because why the fuck not.

‘‘But wait! You can just avoid all of this by running behind trees and cover right?’’ ‘‘But you can just attack them from a distance and they won’t do anything!’’ ‘‘But they are so easy you just self explode behind a corner and run to another one! they won’t be able to do a thing!’’

''but you can j- SHUT THE FUCK UP

THAT’S MY FUCKING POINT. YOU CAN’T FIGHT THEM FAIR. you’re either at an advantage or at an disadvantage, there’s no in-between. You either cheese, or you don’t.

Ya’ll gonna be like ''but I don’t cheese! I fight them head on! what the fuck do you mean??" Shut the fuck up you have double their level and you can probably one shot them while having 1k health.

Bullshit.

• The retarded fucking stunlocks you get whenever you cast a spell or use any fucking ability at all.
    ‘‘but weetwex hwieemlswelf swaid hwue dwuoens’t wuant pweepel (fuck this I’m too lazy) being able to run while casting spells as that promotes running’’ Shut the fuck up no it doesn’t.
    People are fucking running anyway and all it does is make it harder for the hunter to land a SINGLE FUCKING HIT, as every single attempt at attacking increases the distance between them.

It doesn’t fucking work. It makes fighting lvl 500 npcs that use magic too fucking easy. It makes fighting swarms of lvl 7 npcs that use magic too fucking hard.

How does it make fighting lvl 500 npcs easy? dumbest question I’ve ever came up with but this is how: They get locked in place, so you can easily fire at them with a 89/100 chance of hitting them.
Their beams can’t penetrate shit so you might as well just spam 20%/20% blasts at them and dodge their blasts cause they are the only thing that can actually damage you :joy: :joy: :joy: :clown_face:

How does it make fighting swarms of lvl 7 or even lvl 1 npcs fucking hard as fuck?
You can’t damage them without trading damage.
It’s like it has always been. You’re either at an advantage or a disadvantage.

So you have to cheese them. run around corners, use beams and instantly run behind trees, peek and spam with a bow before retreating again.

You can’t fight more than 5 npcs without trading damage if you’re fighting fair. especially with bandits. with them, it is impossible.

Did I even mention how fucking flow-breaking this is?

Bullshit.

• Enchantments being fucking retarded. why the fuck do I have open a shit load of chests just to get crowns and a chance, to get a chance to get whatever the fucking enchantment I want IS??

Not to mention if I get a bad enchantment I CAN’T EVEN SALVAGE WHATEVER THE FUCK I GOT TO GET AT LEAST SOMETHING BACK. ‘‘But wait! You can just sell the items you don’t want to an npc!’’ AH YES, LET ME JUST SELL MY SUNKEN CHESTPLATE FOR 98 CROWNS YES LET’S DO THAT BRO DEAL OF THE DECADE shut the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.

This is 100% based on RNG as well, and this time, you CAN’T even affect it AT ALL, unlike with fishing, which makes it sligthly better but still fucking TERRIBLE.
You might as well never get the enchant you want, like @LittleShrekSheep who’se been cursed with the bursting curse

Bullshit.

• Fucking roblox. Fuck you. Fuck your stupid gamebreaking hoe ass that can’t even fix a fucking teleportservice your fucking dumbass has millions of dollars in revenue and ya’ll can’t even update your servers, firmware and optimize the fucking client. Some people get like 1k ping and ya’ll sitting on your hands releasing graphical fucking updates that NOBODY CAN EVEN RUN SHUT THE FUCK UP GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING YA FUCKHEADS

BULLSHIT.

https://streamable.com/jq3o3x

OH THE STORYLINE UPDATE CAME OUT, TIME TO SHIT ON THIS GAME EVEN HARDER:

what do I hate now?

Bosses. Yeah. Bosses.

Bosses.
Bosses. my guy.

• The fucking retarded, not fun to fight against and fucking unbalanced as shit bosses.
    Not to mention the fucking item drop rate, which is again, BASED ON FUCKING RNG

The Minotauric fatman of a boss

The minotaur is as easy to beat as fighting 5 bandits at once with the batle slowed down to a crawl wtf is this my mans can’t even fucking touch you if you’re high jumping and the only thing he can fucking do is throw an axe to counter your ass and do a fucking charge UNDER YOU AFTERWARDS WTF IS THIS MANS EASIER TO BEAT THAN BANDITS

HIS DUMBASS CAN’T EVEN JUMP UP TO HIT YOU WITH AN AXE IN THE AIR EVEN THOUGH HE’S LIKE 4 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ASPECT EXCEPT MAGIC AND FUCKING INTELLIGENCE BECAUSE HE’S DUMB AS SHIT

his dual horned fatass using a spin attack when he’s like a distance of 3 fucking ironport houses away from you, whY?

OH OH OH
Did I mention his axe is 100% uncounterable if he throws it at you while you’re casting literally anything?

damn… that’s fucking awesome isn’t it!

Seems like a battle with a typical over-detailed damage-sponge NPC that has some really cool lore, characteristics and abilities but only 1 of said abilities is an actual threat to you!

Gameplay :sunglasses:

And the exiled my guy? THE EXILED???

mMmhMhm Yes hello are you a glass cannon bro? bro you a glass cannon? bro you wanna fight the exiled? mMmMY E EEs

I hope you’ll enjoy uncounterable dash attacks each time you get close, 60 quadrillion slashes flying towards every single one of your joints, ribs, internal organs, arteries, and who knows maybe even individual fucking cells each time you cast a single fucking spell
OH OH OH
WAIT YOU THOUGH THAT WAS IT?? BRO?
LMAO

after all that shit, assuming your glassy ass is still alive, you’ll get hit with some fucking spear ass pinpoint air laser or whatever the fuck that shit is which will just obliterate the fuck out of your remaining health.

And don’t get me even fucking started on that one huge ass AoE attack that deals like 150 damage that starts whenever this bitch gets close to you, did I mention it fucking obliterates projectiles too? OH did I mention its indication of the attack happening, if it even has a fucking indication, is just the exiled fucking standing still not doing anything?

God damn that’s a lot of shit isn’t it? WELL SURPRISE I’M NOT DONE YET

every single fucking time you try to get away from the exiled, for even… who knows… maybe just 2 seconds, he will Miraculously yeet his ass over to you just to prove how much of a worthless piece of shit you are that can’t even attack WHILE MOVING, just to prove how weak and pathethic you are both at the game and in real life, just to prove how TRASH you are at this game.

Oh he didn’t? He didn’t bro? He didn’t Miraculously fucking yeet himself over to you? Well then get ready for another 3483 hexillion flying slashes to every single part of your body, THAT GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PHYSICAL OBJECT, So you CAN’T EVEN HIDE BEHIND FUCKING COVER.

A bit harsh for a fucking prologue isn’t it?

wait.
wait wait wait
bitch you think I’m done? YOU THINK I’M DONE?

NAH BITCH, THIS MOTHERFUCKER CAN NULLIFY ATTACKS WITH HIS SHIELD NO MATTER HOW STRONG THEY ARE, NOT TO MENTION HE HAS AN ALL-TIME BLOCK ENABLED WHENEVER HE’S NOT ATTACKING

Oh wait bro, did I mention the bosses health doubles for every single player fighting it? so if you wanna gang a boss with 5 players, you have to deal with 5x its health. 5… fucking… times… its… health.

The minotaur has 3000 health.
and that shit DOUBLES for every single player fighting the boss. 3000 ----> 6000 ----> 9000 ----> 12000 —> 15000

Do you see, the fucking problem? We are level 80. capable of dealing a couple hundred damage per shot at BEST, and that’s only when we actually hit our target, the minotaur may be bigger, but he’s really agile too, his rush attacks, his great spin attacks and everything have at least some mobility part to them.

If you wanna have a better view of things so your tiny boy brain can crunch these numbers easily, imagine fighting a miniboss at lvl 1, but said miniboss is a bandit, and he has a throwing dagger dealing 30 damage, and has about 750 health

This is an exaggeration, since the higher your level is the more you’re capable of doing, but we aren’t looking at our stamina and magic capacity bars here, we aren’t looking at our gear or whatever.

just health, and damage. without any bonuses at all.

Keep in mind he still has infinite stamina and a cooldown between axe throws of about 2-3 seconds.

Do you see the problem? ‘‘But but but but but you can just keep high jumping and he won’t be able to hit you or anything!’’ ‘‘Just hide behind cover!’’ ''Just chee- shut up.

It’s like it has always been. you play fair you’re at a disadvantage, you cheese, you are at an advantage.

minotaur can’t touch you when in the air, only if you’re casting a spell or when you’re having a really bad day. Why does a prologue boss have 3000 health, at the cost of its damage per second or chance to hit you? he’s supposed to be strong as shit, not fat as shit.

The exiled has 1500 health
1500 —> 3000 ---- 4500 ---- 6000 ---- 7500

''now hey, this doesn’t seem so ba- HAHA YOU THOUGHT BITCH

KEEP IN MIND THIS BITCH CAN NULLIFY ATTACKS, AND HAS A PERMANENT BLOCK ENABLED WHENEVER HE’S NOT ATTACKING OR RECOVERING FROM ANYTHING LOL

OH YEA BY THE WAY YOU DID READ MY OPINION ON ALL OF HIS SKILLS DIDN’T YOU?
YEA
YEA
YEA
YEA BITCH
DID I EVEN FUCKING MENTION
DID. I. EVEN. FUCKING. MENTION.

THAT THE DROP CHANCE OF THEIR ITEMS IS 10%, WHICH GETS FUCKING DIVIDED ACROSS PLAYERS DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH DAMAGE THEY DEAL, AND IT DOESN’T EVEN FUCKING INCREASE DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE FIGHTING THE BOSS LOL

LOL

LOL

GAMEPLAY

GAMEPLAY GUYS

B̴̨̛̯̾͒̅Ǔ̸̧̧̫͓͌͘L̴͕̖͑͠L̴͓̯̲̰͗S̵̠̑͋͆͜H̸̛͖̣͖͑̀̐I̵̭̲͙͛T̸̺͑̑̀͛

40 Likes

Wait for someone to attack, dodge, then hit em with a beam or explosion. I don’t do much pvp so I can’t speak from experience but I’ve seen people do well even with gold, which is the slowest of all the magics.

nah that’s just regular punishing, that’s no problem since you can always use weapons to punish. also, gold magic hits like a truck and ice magic does less damage than water magic so lol.

it’s not that ice can’t be used well, it’s just that it’s full of disadvantages and basically any other magic towers over it

I guess, it does have kinda low damage. It seems though when second magic comes it’s gonna be pretty powerful, you can combine with magic like paper for bleed or water for freezing to hit strong attacks easier.

let’s just pray. i can only hope it’ll do well then

1 Like

I hate how many core features aren’t in the game yet.

For example:
Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 9.55.18 AM

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 9.55.30 AM

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 9.55.57 AM

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 9.56.30 AM

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 9.56.10 AM

These are just a couple of features that will change the game entirely, most of the features under the “features” tab on the Trello, are things that should’ve been in the game before release. By the time these features come out, we might be too OP to even care, and change our playing style.

Features Category on the Trello: https://trello.com/c/0nu351oi/39-features

6 Likes

just me personally, i dont like the fact that there arent any combos you can do with weapons since you just kind of swing and spam till your stamina is low, but i think fighting styles will unlock that potential.

1 Like

Things I agree with:
Fishing for sunken sword is absolute bullshit. Sunken gear in general is bullshit and has been since AA, you’d think Vetex would learn how flawed that shit was but I guess not. Fishing should just be a pass-time activity, a way to earn crowns or collecting all fish to add to your collection and/or to flex.

Enchantments. Sure, in AA you “couldn’t enchant gear” but that’s no excuse that this system should be this flawed. I’d honestly be more than fine to pay 300 crowns to get rid of an enchantment. Hell, I’d even do it if it meant degrading the item’s level by 20-30 levels!

Shitty ROBLOX servers. seriously, they can spend so much money on shit like rthro or whatever that hot garbage pile is called but can’t upgrade their servers???

Things I disagree with:

stunlocking on spells…? what? that’s there for aerial combat you know. also, running will always be a thing. if someone’s getting overpowered their only option is to dip and there’s not much that can be done about it.

the AI in this game may be god-awful but honestly, for a ROBLOX game, it’s quite impressive. the pathfinding could use some polishing though and the aimbot should seriously get removed from NPCs. there is currently no way to avoid multi-cast beams from high level npcs.

1 Like

Yeah this needs to happen, but its really funny when you run in a really really tight circle, cause then the npc just shoots blasts all around you when you’re barely moving from that spot at all.

i think that’s because the npcs actually read what keys you’re pressing instead of the direction you’re moving in or your current location.

this
why banks are being made functional 2 updates after auctions are added is beyond me

also where are teams and magic sensing you fucking bitch

7 Likes

ok now this is a rant lol
-that i agree with

yes there is aerial combat, but I’m not only talking about spells, I’m talking about literally any ability stunlocking you

why isn’t charging a spell while running a thing?
why can’t it be that only the casting part freezes you and not the charging part? why not make it optional or spell specific? Like what’s stopping me from charging up and doing a suicide run at someone with a charged self explosion that would have less power to allow for some mobility?

what’s stopping me from charging a blast while free falling?

I understand, it’s just so people can actually hit each other, but stunlocking people after, during and before you start casting something? that’s bullshit.
/////////////////////////////

And yes I know the AI in this game is good for a roblox game. I don’t have that much of an issue with it, it’s just how they exploit their buffs like infinite stamine and magic energy, and how the pathfinding is so straightforward and annoying you literally can’t do anything against it until you get stronger.

It’s like the game purposely has reduced the power the player has to kill an npc by breaking what I’ll just call a ‘‘skill barrier’’ (no better word for it idk) and instead tries to force the player to break the ‘‘lvl barrier’’ to kill an enemy.

Sure the stronger your level is the more tools you have at your disposal allowing you to ‘‘deal more damage to the skill barrier’’

But that doesn’t change the fact it’s almost impossible to fight npcs very early game without certain death, no matter how good you are.

This might change as more features (dodging, the game getting further polishing, etc.) are added though so this is just a minor thing, which does annoy me sometimes

isn’t that a lost spell type?

1 Like

wat?

confusino 9999999