What do you hate most about World of Magic?

pog

nani this legend made the 401th comment.

erm can we get it to 420

no but seriously the annoying thing is when someone destroys silent tower and then ping goes up to 500000

I like how you think

nice thinking

You ever get sand in your eyes?

The reliance RNG and grind of this game, with almost no skill to get items. Like seriously? This takes so less skill that you can use a macro to get the best loot, and it requires an average of 12 hours to get 1.

sand is softer than a crystal it shouldnt do the same damage. if sand does 0.975 earth should do 1.035. if sand does 0.975 crystal should do 0.985
And I’m not saying that sand is soft.

If you check the mohs hardness scale you will see that silica sand (most common sand) does 6-7 while quartz (most common crystal) does 7.

If you check the density you will see that both silica sand and quartz have the same density 2.65. So that means how ever you put it, Crystal should have more damage even if it is a little idc

sand isn’t soft, sand is a collection of really tiny rocks, and crystals are really brittle

Sand is extremely gritty.
This is coming from a person who lives on the coast.

Why are y’all arguing about the logic of damage for each magics.

There is water magic which can somehow miraculously hurt you.
But let’s assume the water is at boiling temperature.

There is magma which can undoubtedly do more damage to your body than a water at boiling temperature.

water pressure is a thing, and also if the water is being held together by magic energy, not to mention it consists of magic energy acting as water anyway, then it makes sense that it hurts you

1 Like

i still have invisibility powers

Too many trees.

trees are fucking rectangular prisms with leaves with a cylindrical mesh and it annoys me with their stupid hitbox

3 Likes

Ah you reminded me the weird hitbox of the trees

oh noes the tree hitbox, i’d forgotten about those ;-;

I literally can’t go past this tree

3 Likes

You guys want 420 too?

Well I do my work properly.

So here you go.