What do you hate most about World of Magic?

Lets quit bumping this thread and spreading negativity :neutral_face:. We’ve been flaming eachother on this thread for over a damn month now.

bro we literally just saying unagree as a joke wdym

I meant past posts like in the middle (and a little further down)

pretty sure this topic has the new record for number of posts

no the record is at like 500 something

I unagree.

E

<20 characters>

I hate people who steal my quest kills :frcryin:

I hate magic council camps, bandit camps, and miniboss chambers

I hate the lack of bosses and i hate the lack of clouds

I hate the system for group boss kills in terms of drops

The boss spawning system,
The boss drop rate when fighting in groups.

lol its fine… Cries inside

The RNG. I swear I have the worst luck in the world. When the Fishing Update Dropped, people got the Sunken Sword immediately, I’m still trying to get it. When the Storyline Update dropped, so many people got the Boss Drops first attempt while I can’t even get it while killing them a few times. Now I finished my storyline because I didn’t know about tracking so I can’t grind anymore. I just have to join groups which give me a lower chance to get it and I deal not a lot of damage compared to everyone else so I have the smallest chance to get a drop. I really want an Rare item or a few from a boss that always spawn. Take Terraria for example. When you defeat the Moon Lord, you have a chance of getting one of 5 Legendary Items, even if you fight in a group. The fact that some people can get items by killing a boss once while me and others have to find them manually is annoying.

1 Like

it’s not annoying.

it’s bullshit.

I think they will be introducing disenchanting sometime in the future

Vetex making the game more and more grindy.

4 Likes

hopefully lol

this is just how probability works. It’s unlikely that you get no drops forever, but it’s possible.

Yep, just keep trying i guess

Incorrect, vetex has confirmed he will never add disenchantments.

Oooh 500 replies