What do you hate most about World of Magic?

necroposting

nope
its completely fine

my laptop turns into a jetpack everytime i start up the game

Shut the fuck up, 2 days is not necroposting.

2 Likes

My mans pulling what he did in the server again

Crucify his ass

? what

This thread never dies, its like the irrelevant side character that keeps on coming back into the story for absolutely no reason, and im fine with it :sunglasses:

honestly i hate the fact i cant just take the lance off that one statue in the grasslands

HA gottem ;-;

I hate aarons

1 Like

I thought this was a bug…

…Vetex nono remove that

1 Like

tbh it’s only really necroposting if it’s like a week+
and fails to generate discussion

I hate running across the continent for a quest/boss

You don’t? You only get quests and bosses within the universe you are currently in, which wouldn’t really be across the continent.
Still, the distance complaint is understandable.

I think having to run 2 kilometers to get to a boss is kinda wack bro

ehh we’re in the ancient times cars don’t exist-

oh yea wel-

1 Like

Yeah, I feel like World of Magic is a good example of a roblox game that is just too intense to be a roblox game. The game is pretty laggy and oftentimes, unstable right now, and the game is still early in terms of development. We’re pretty much playing a beta right now, even though the game is in public release.

Imagine 3 years later when everyone’s level 5000 and you have AOE magic attacks that can obliterate an entire village in one blast. By that point, the game might be destined to be an unstable and laggy mess. I know its too late now since the game is already made, and It probably wouldn’t have been possible anyways. But World of Magic would have been better if it wasn’t a roblox game. Roblox is just not a platform that can handle such an intensive game like World of Magic.

2 Likes

Not being able to disenchant an item

no no let me explain why selling your soul to satan, only to find that even the devil himself doesn’t have enough power to grant you strong sunken swords is a good thing.

my reasoning is this: