What do you hate most about World of Magic?

funny how players can charge magic while still moving

then idk, vetex does what he wants with the game

I got swift but ion mind, at least I have that piece of shit sword that has one of the most fucking annoying ways of being obtained

same goes for all boss drops but to a lesser extent. still fucking sucks though

Oh shoot. It got made private. All the forum suggestions that have been confirmed on the Trello have been made private.

WHAT.

the fact that i can get bored by just entering the game

3 Likes

general chat after every update

ESPECIALLY DURING THE FUCKING OPEN TESTS STOP ASKING HOW TO LEVEL UP OR CHARGE YOUR MAGIC OR WHAT THE MAGIC READ THE DAMN FAQ

1 Like

I like how specific that is but also how much i can relate to it bruh

Yeah.
Roblox probably won’t be able to handle world of magic after an uncertain point, there are already so many assets in the game, the clients are barely able to handle.

And also WoM being vulnerable to breaking because of roblox updates.

But seeing as I was once able to probably semi-ban an entire server with errors, by destroying the silent tower a bunch of times.

Which resulted in glitches like these:

NPC AI committing suicide probably to preserve server resources

this after I used a great spin:

The silent tower regenerating the second it was destroyed

The game broke so fucking much it even spawned averill image

A shit ton of problems with loading clothes for NPCs

You could say i’ve beaten WoM in its current state.
This, is the ending:

realtime btw

and yea the black screen at the end is because the game just outright closed on me, without any warning whatsoever

3 Likes

feelsbad man, vetex spent so much time on creating roblox only to have it crash cuz the roblox engine is too weak to process it all ;-;

he’s adding enchanting scrolls to counter this thankfully

Yes, thank the creator of the world of magic-

this post is balls

I was under the impression that old forum posts got made killed to de-clutter the suggestions and give newer suggestions a chance.
How are you sure that this is confirmed on the trello?

1 Like

the fact that this has more replies than the “What do you love about world of magic?” that I made is quite funny to me.

Well, people do love complaining and criticising. It may not be a bad thing, though, it depends on the criticism.

Well, shoot. It’s probably not confirmed then, unless Vetex says that even old suggestions aren’t “killed”. I think the better solution to just destroying forum posts when they get old is to make them unlisted, and have some way to search unlisted posts.

I think that in some point vetex will separate the wom world in 2 since… yknow

1 Like

I wonder if vetex has read all of this lol

That’s true. People here can be way to harsh sometimes.
This game is amazing. It may not be perfect (nothing is perfect. Also, what is considered perfect varies from person to person).
However, it is the best roblox game in my opinion by a large margin.
Nicely done, Vetex!

2 Likes

for roblox standards this game may as well be the best, it’s doesn’t really seem to be for everyone though

2 Likes